Tom Nalen F/A Center from Denver

Nalen is getting long in the tooth, but has been to multiple Pro bowls and still appeared to be playing at a high level this year. If we can't get Bentley, what about Nalen?

Also, how healthy is Mawae now? Anybody know? He's a UFA too, I think.

583346[/snapback]

Let us not be hasty now... the book on Bentley is he can also tear it up at guard as well. There's always room on this team for L-Chaz Bentley

Nalen is getting long in the tooth, but has been to multiple Pro bowls and still appeared to be playing at a high level this year. If we can't get Bentley, what about Nalen?

Also, how healthy is Mawae now? Anybody know? He's a UFA too, I think.

583346[/snapback]

It's the Denver OL as a whole that is good. I think it's more the system than the player. Bring over the whole unit and now you're talkin'. :)

I think Mawae had a pretty bad knee injury and it isn't the first time. Bentley would come at a cheaper price.

583458[/snapback]

Torn triceps muscle is what put him out this season - happened in the first game vs. Buffalo. He also turned 35 on Monday, and signed a six-year contract extension in 2002.

Torn triceps muscle is what put him out this season - happened in the first game vs. Buffalo. He also turned 35 on Monday, and signed a six-year contract extension in 2002.

583605[/snapback]

Yeah, but other than that...