OT - Has Tony Bruno Left FoxSports Radio?

NorCal Aaron

Fox Radio bites! The only good people they had were Tony Bruno and Steve Czaven.

Czaven is still there, but jeez, that a-hole JT THE BRICK still has a show, and that a**-clown Bruce Jacobs manages to keep a weekend spot. Very sad....ESPN radio is pretty awful too!

Sports talk radio= crap!

Fox Radio bites!  The only good people they had were Tony Bruno and Steve Czaven. 

Czaven is still there, but jeez, that a-hole JT THE BRICK still has a show, and that a**-clown Bruce Jacobs manages to keep a weekend spot.  Very sad....ESPN radio is pretty awful too!

Sports talk radio= crap!

42502[/snapback]

Rumor has it that JT is going to take Bruno's slot. That's just wrong.

Bruno is arguably the best sports guy on radio. Maybe he turns up somewhere else on the dial.

c?g^¼r Info,Sep 22 2004, 10:57 PM]

Rumor has it that JT is going to take Bruno's slot. That's just wrong.

Bruno is arguably the best sports guy on radio. Maybe he turns up somewhere else on the dial.

42525[/snapback]

That would be truly terrible. JT THE BRICK is awful! The guy is the biggest suck up on sports radio. His loud, obnoxious "passionate fan" thing grows old very fast. The only thing I like about his show is Tom Loony (the announcer on the equally horrendous "Best Damn Sports Show"), wo is actually intelligent, funny, and he is a Buffalo guy!

• 2 weeks later...

bruno is the freaking man, bottom line. what sucks even more, that no one has touched on yet, is how TERRIBLE of a host Andrew Siciliano is...he was only half decent when Bruno was on the show-Bruno made him what he is. Siciliano is far too young to be a good radio show host; there is no experience backing what he says. he has a degree from syracuse...seriously, who cares? he's far too pessimistic in his views on players, teams, winning streaks, losing streaks...you name it, he hates it or will try to make himself sound intelligent by hating it. i'll take the brick any day over andrew. does anyone hear me?

Well, don't worry about Siciliano. I just read in todays paper, in fact, that Van Earl Wright is taking over Brunos' spot on the extravaganza. You remember him, the Craig Kilborne wannabe from the old CNN SI television network? At least he likely won't be as gawdawful as JT the Brick.

TB has been absent on the morning extravaganza (which no longer bears his name). Anyone know definitively if he left the show?

42349[/snapback]

He's definitely gone. Last week, a caller asked Andrew Siciliano where Tony was and AS said Tony was "no longer with Fox Sports radio." He didn't go into specifics, but said working with Tony was "the best four years of my life."

While I like AS and Van Earl Wright, the show is not the same. I hope Tony B. ends up on the airwaves soon. He's, by far, the best sports guy in radio, IMHO.