Response from the Bills

I was maybe a little too angry when the Jauron thing hit the net the other night. I went to the Bills page to let them know I was upset.

I got their response this morning.

Here's the transcript:

From me:

Why would you hire Dick Jauron to do anything? His defenses in Detroit have gotten WORSE every year. He's only been associated with 1 winning team in the past decade.

I have been a fan for nearly 40 years.

Goodbye.

The response:

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support and passion for the Buffalo Bills. We are very excited about the upcoming season and future of the Bills under Coach Dick Jauron. We are confident in Coach Jauron’s ability to lead our team in the right direction and hope to bring you along for the ride. This is an exciting time in Bills history as a new era is being ushered in and with the best fans in the NFL, like you, we are bound to do many great things!

Thank you

Buffalo Bills

I was maybe a little too angry when the Jauron thing hit the net the other night.  I went to the Bills page to let them know I was upset.

Here's the transcript:

From me:

Why would you hire Dick Jauron to do anything?  His defenses in Detroit have gotten WORSE every year.  He's only been associated with 1 winning team in the past decade.

Goodbye.

The response:

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your support and passion for the Buffalo Bills.  We are very excited about the upcoming season and future of the Bills under Coach Dick Jauron.  We are confident in Coach Jauron’s ability to lead our team in the right direction and hope to bring you along for the ride.  This is an exciting time in Bills history as a new era is being ushered in and with the best fans in the NFL, like you, we are bound to do many great things!

Thank you

Buffalo Bills

581520[/snapback]

You said goodbye but you're still here. Was it more like au revoir?

What did you expect a personal hand written apology from Ralph in the mail?

581526[/snapback]

Holy sheeite, I guess that today I am no good at making a point. The point is, they don't read the emails.

I did not expect a reply at all.

It's like "The Lazlo Letters," by Don Novello (much better than the mediorcre "Letters from a Nut," he sends out letters, and gets B.S. responses.

What a nice reply from the Bills. It shows they took the time to read your complaint and responded with a nice, personal reply. Just gives you that friendly, home town team, warm & fuzzy feeling.

I wonder if you wrote "I am not buying season tickets again and I have had them for 40 years. The other 12 people I go with are also not buying" would you get the same response?

What happens when they announce a ticket price increase for 2006?

I guess if they answered every email/complaint, they would have to hire additional personnel and there would be lots of arguements over the phone if they actually called people on the phone like they did a couple years ago.

I was maybe a little too angry when the Jauron thing hit the net the other night.  I went to the Bills page to let them know I was upset.

Here's the transcript:

From me:

Why would you hire Dick Jauron to do anything?  His defenses in Detroit have gotten WORSE every year.  He's only been associated with 1 winning team in the past decade.

Goodbye.

The response:

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your support and passion for the Buffalo Bills.  We are very excited about the upcoming season and future of the Bills under Coach Dick Jauron.  We are confident in Coach Jauron’s ability to lead our team in the right direction and hope to bring you along for the ride.  This is an exciting time in Bills history as a new era is being ushered in and with the best fans in the NFL, like you, we are bound to do many great things!

Thank you

Buffalo Bills

581520[/snapback]

Had they not replied would you have any "appreciation" today. Gimme a break, all you want is some attention. You say goodbye, then the Bills send you a canned response so now you are back on the bandwagon? Then you come on here to brag about it? Sad, very sad.

You have to threaten someone to get a personalized response. You need to show them you really mean it. Type it out again, wrap it around a brick, and toss it through a window at OBD. I guarantee you won't get a canned reply.