Jauron interviewed by who???

Takeo_14

Here is who we have trying to replace and better a 5-11 team!!

same 87 year old owner

80 year old GM

Moron for a head coach

Do you really feel we have bettered ourselves. Are we better today than we were at the end of the season. Honestly I don't think so!!!

580492[/snapback]

Well then what are you waiting for? Jump ship now- quick before it gets worse! ;)

Couple things here:: First off Marv just lie to Buffalo Nation.

You can not tell me what he said about being fair to all canidates is accurate.. That is total BS!!

What other teams interviewed this guy if he is so damn smart?????

Ohh that's right nobody even interviewed this bum!!!!

580361[/snapback]

A quick google search found that he interviewed for the Detroit Lions HC job after the season.

Here is who we have trying to replace and better a 5-11 team!!

same 87 year old owner

80 year old GM

Moron for a head coach

Do you really feel we have bettered ourselves. Are we better today than we were at the end of the season. Honestly I don't think so!!!

580492[/snapback]

Actually, I think we're much better. The team was in total disarray after the season. This is a chance to start over. What exactly has TD done for us? We were only 1 or 2 seasons out of the playoffs when he got here and we only sniffed the playoffs once while he was here. And that one year, the team showed its true colors by getting wholluped by Pittsburgh's second and 3rd stringers when the playoffs were on the line.

I don't know what the future holds for this team, but I don't think it will be much worse than the last five years.

Actually, I think we're much better.  The team was in total disarray after the season.  This is a chance to start over.  What exactly has TD done for us?  We were only 1 or 2 seasons out of the playoffs when he got here and we only sniffed the playoffs once while he was here.  And that one year, the team showed its true colors by getting wholluped by Pittsburgh's second and 3rd stringers when the playoffs were on the line.

I don't know what the future holds for this team, but I don't think it will be much worse than the last five years.

580536[/snapback]

I like it. That's why they call you The Realist.

Wade was a hire him or lose him proposition, which rarely works out.  Greg was a "wow what a great interview" hire, which rarely works out.  Mularkey was a "let's be crafty and hit it big with an unheralded coordinator" hire which rarely works out.

580477[/snapback]

And Jauron is the "hiring the coach with a losing background and hope he's magically turned it around just now" hire, which rarely works out.

And Jauron is the "hiring the coach with a losing background and hope he's magically turned it around just now" hire, which rarely works out.

581083[/snapback]

Yeah, it never works out, aside from 3 of the last 4 SB winning coaches (Belichick, Gruden, Shannahan).

Vermeil could also be in that group, making it 4 out of 4, but he's more like "hiring a fossil from a different age, when real men weren't afraid to cry in public."

But I'd much rather "hire the guy with the HOF QB, whose team continually underperforms." Like the guy who "lost the first home playoff game at Lambeau in the modern age to Ron Mexico." Or the guy who "had his ass handed to him by the Eagles and Rams, over and over again."

To me, if you want to beat up Detroit and Minnesota, Sherman's your man. But if the measure of a good coach is doing more with less, Jauron is the better choice.

All I can tell you is that a time will come when you will have enough life experience to realize that people laughing at you is the last thing you should ever care about.

But hey...Marv lied to Bills nation. Let's kill him.

580369[/snapback]

Ah, sound advice.

Kill Marv? :devil:

:devil::flirt: