What I think bout Jauron

VIPP

bad move!

The team is young, and as bad as our D played last year we are one run stopping DT and a healhty TKO away from playing respectable Defence.

For the last 3 years the bills offense has been inept, this whole last season there wasn't a game where a QB threw over 300 yards, or a wideout that dominated a game ala steve smith, or a HUGE monster game by willis.

This coaching move was CRITICAL to the development of JP, and I think the bills muffed this call. Giving Mike Sherman the HC position, and then bringing in DJ as a DC would have been sound, but since we messed that up, all the 'good' OC have been giving head coaching jobs, so now whose gonna fill that gap?

I hopefully DJ makes some great coaching acquisitions, and assembles a great staff. But with a lot of coaching already finding jobs, the pickings are SLIM...

this might be another bad year folks... :D

bad move!

The team is young, and as bad as our D played last year we are one run stopping DT and a healhty TKO away from playing respectable Defence.

For the last 3 years the bills offense has been inept, this whole last season there wasn't a game where a QB threw over 300 yards, or a wideout that dominated a game ala steve smith, or a HUGE monster game by willis.

This coaching move was CRITICAL to the development of JP, and I think the bills muffed this call. Giving Mike Sherman the HC position, and then bringing in DJ as a DC would have been sound, but since we messed that up, all the 'good' OC have been giving head coaching jobs, so now whose gonna fill that gap?

I hopefully DJ makes some great coaching acquisitions, and assembles a great staff. But with a lot of coaching already finding jobs, the pickings are SLIM...

this might be another bad year folks... :D

579962[/snapback]

might be a bad year???  understatement

Everyone said last year that we would be in the playoffs this year. This year everyone is crying the sky is falling and we are going to suck. Since fans are a reverse barometer, I'm expecting a 13-3 season this coming year.

579971[/snapback]

All we need is Mike Brown!