Hopefully Villarial and Gandy aren't untouchable

I'm worried that Jauron is going to come in here and think that because Chris Villarial was good under him in Chicago, that he has to stay.

Or that Mike Gandy is a lock at LT for the same reason. I thought Gandy wasn't bad, but he wasn't great either. I'd like to see an upgrade at that position.

And are we going to see a million passes to Daimon Shelton again? After all, he's another Jauron boy.

It would make me sick if Dick Jauron thinks that he can make some of these guys work again!

Then I started thinking about J.P. Losman. Dick Jauron has spent the past two seasons in Detroit. He's watched as Joey Harrington destroyed Steve Mariucci and the team. They stuck with him for what they realized was too long. Do you think that Jauron is worried about the same thing happening to him with J.P.?

It was reported that one of the sticking points with Sherman and Marv was Losman. If it was a sticking point, you have to assume that Sherman wanted him to start with his well documented love affair with him. This leads me to believe that the other party (Marv) must've not been to keen on that. In the end, Sherman wasn't hired.

I wish I knew which direction this team was headed :D

I'm worried that Jauron is going to come in here and think that because Chris Villarial was good under him in Chicago, that he has to stay.

Or that Mike Gandy is a lock at LT for the same reason. I thought Gandy wasn't bad, but he wasn't great either. I'd like to see an upgrade at that position.

And are we going to see a million passes to Daimon Shelton again? After all, he's another Jauron boy.

It would make me sick if Dick Jauron thinks that he can make some of these guys work again!

Then I started thinking about J.P. Losman. Dick Jauron has spent the past two seasons in Detroit. He's watched as Joey Harrington destroyed Steve Mariucci and the team. They stuck with him for what they realized was too long. Do you think that Jauron is worried about the same thing happening to him with J.P.?

It was reported that one of the sticking points with Sherman and Marv was Losman. If it was a sticking point, you have to assume that Sherman wanted him to start with his well documented love affair with him. This leads me to believe that the other party (Marv) must've not been to keen on that. In the end, Sherman wasn't hired.

I wish I knew which direction this team was headed  :D

579926[/snapback]

If you knew everything all at once what would you complain about until Training camp ?