If somebody told me...

drhockey

That the Bills were going to be so bad that they would let go of TD and MM at the conclusion of the season, and then replace them with Marv and DJ, I would have recommended that person for an emergency lobotomy.

But, now that it's reality, I desperately want the lobotomy in advance of this coming season to avoid the pain and frustration of witnessing coaching ineptitude and utter mediocrity.

I can't believe my beloved team has come to this point.......

I'm not happy with the Jauron pick...but I'm willing to give the guy a chance before I send him to the gallows.

578776[/snapback]

That's where I'm at. I imagine Marv Levy knows a little more about NFL coaches than I do.

I would've picked Sherman, but I'm not going to kill myself over the DJ choice.

However, hearing Marv and Ralph try to hype him up tomorrow will be HILARIOUS.  How can you sell a guy like Jauron to a broken and dejected fan-base?

578776[/snapback]

Agree, it could be amazing. I bet Sully won't be able to sleep tonight.

"Broken and Dejected Fan Base". That sums it up for me. I watched the Steelers and Seahawks celebrate today and find that so far removed from what the Bills are today that it's unfathomable that we will ever witness the Bills at that point again. Hard to believe that it's been 12-13-14 and 15 years since the Bills were the team going to the Big Dance.

I'm not happy with the Jauron pick...but I'm willing to give the guy a chance before I send him to the gallows.

However, hearing Marv and Ralph try to hype him up tomorrow will be HILARIOUS.  How can you sell a guy like Jauron to a broken and dejected fan-base?

578776[/snapback]

I'm not too thrilled either, but I guess I have no choice, right? Free agency better blow me the fug away. Followed by a solid draft. Address the fuggin lines.

578776[/snapback]

I, for one, also cannot wait to hear the creative ways they try to spin this one to the fans and media. Problem is, these introductory press conferences are more lovefests than a grilling forum.

I suspect a lot of throat clearing noises from Ralph, one liners from Marv (accompanied by giggling media members), and obvious, but uninspiring answers from DJ. I can see DJ saying something along the lines of "we're going to get this thing turned around quickly", "there's a ton of talent here", "Buffalo has a great tradition of winning and we plan on bringing that back to the fans", etc....

I'm so excited already.....ugh