Here come the "chicken little" Bills fans....

IndyMark

I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation.  The sky has already fallen and we are shrouded in darkness.  Unless, we see playoffs consistently from here on out.  Even you don't doubt that.

579110[/snapback]

I see the gravity of the situation; have you noticed the number of playoff berths the last 6 years?

Again, it cannot get worse than Greggo and MM. Period. Just because "fans" wanted Sherman does not mean he would have been a good fit.

I see the gravity of the situation; have you noticed the number of playoff berths the last 6 years?

Again, it cannot get worse than Greggo and MM.  Period.  Just because "fans" wanted Sherman does not mean he would have been a good fit.

579276[/snapback]

Just because Marv wanted Jauron does not mean that he is the BEST fit, either. Just a thought.

I do not think the sky is falling, but I am not excited at all. :rolleyes:

Just because Marv wanted Jauron does not mean that he is the BEST fit, either. Just a thought.

I do not think the sky is falling, but I am not excited at all.  :D

579301[/snapback]

Yea, I never entertained the idea Marv could be way off base...thanks for shining that light :lol:

I am glad to hear you do not think the sky if falling, too bad your brethren (or at least the 'vocal' ones) on this board do not share that view. But I guess them being the NFL experts and all they are equipped to not simply challenge a HOF NFL Coach, but to belittle and already summarize what will happen.

Yep, season is over - turn in the tickets, stop subscribing to NFL ticket, burn Bills apparel, write the owner...yes that is the Bills fan way!

Whatever we do, do not become one bit optimistic and look at the brightside. Nope, we are Missouri Bills fans who require the OWNER of the team to "SHOW ME/THEM".

Whew, the negativity of Bills Fans is exhausting, no?

Whatever we do, do not become one bit optimistic and look at the brightside.  Nope, we are Missouri Bills fans who require the OWNER of the team to "SHOW ME/THEM".

Whew, the negativity of Bills Fans is exhausting, no?

579385[/snapback]

Maybe the fact that, aside from the eight-year run in the late '80s and early '90s, the Bills have only had 13 winning seasons out of the remaining 38 years of their existence has something to do with it.

It's actually pretty amazing how deep the loyalty is, given what many fans have been through over the decades.