(OT) How did you find this board?

USMCBillsFan

Great question!  When I got a computer the first search I did was Buffalo Bills and TBD was my favorite sight.  I am guessing it was 1998-I have been here a long time.  What was the first year of TBD?

45196[/snapback]

I may be wrong, but I think TBD was running since 1996, but TSW didn't come aboard until around March of 98.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like seeing this originally posted a few days ago and lurked before answering, I have been coming to the wall for knowledge since 99 and lurked until last December.

I used to write opinion columns (originally on Bill'sBillspage, then Billsrock.com for Bill Nobis then eventually Keith Jasper). We were linked to a website where I saw a link to TBD and I have been here ever since.

I don't know any members of the community personally, but I feel a connection to most of you as I get bits and pieces if info about everyone reading all these posts. It cool to think to myself how particular members will respond to the posts within a thread. Also, some of the wittiest people post here, I love it just for the non-stop humor!

I LOVE TBD AND THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly can not remember yet I've been online since 1996/1997. Like many have said I started out posting for the longest time at Hyper Bills at the Rochester D&C website. I usually ended up fighting with John P and Neeraj on who the Bills should draft or sign in free agency.

Of course I also ran the infamous Flutie Haters (under the name Buffmaniac) website and put up the message board over there soon after (the site was made hours after Doug signed with the Bills in 1998). Yet our message board came sometime later. I'm pretty sure it was still in 1998 but I could be wrong. All I remember from that board was telling people the (I think they were all Flutie Flakes minus one or two haters) what an egocentric P.O.S Doug was but at the time no one seemed to care or thought I was nuts.

Yet I remember posting here and at the Sabres board under Trader Jack for I don't know how long. The first post I can remember posting at the Wall was predicting the Bills would sign Travis Brown after he was cut by Seattle though I know I've been on The Wall for more then 3 years. Maybe it's just I remember that post as I especially remember giving out detailed info on Brown when no one else had a clue on who he was and then someone complimenting my prediction.

I cant remember the exact year but I used to own a little bar down here and we used to show the bills games a guy came in to watch the game I belive his name was paul shrag (dont think I spelled that right)anyways he wrote weekly rant on the dolphish for two bills drive called spy on the east we even advertised on the web site for a short time I think it was a whopping 20 dollars :flirt:

used to go to the old rochester d&c site & link to hyperbills.  never regestered but checked in regularly for latest rumors, injuries, etc.  found tbd 5-6 yrs ago, but did not post until last yr.

42443[/snapback]

Thats how I found it, too. From the D&C page. Registered a couple days after it was required. Been here since '98. I dont post much like I used to before post counts, but I still read the board daily, and get ALL my Bills news here....