If Jauron is Hired .........

What is the consensus out there, disaster or positive move? There must be some friction at OBD because things need to come together quickly for college scouting and building the staff and they are taking a lot of time. The interviews in the last 2 days were nothing more than fulfilling compliance matters with the league.

What bothers me is this guy is 1 and 7 against Sherman head to head.

Negative response from me.

Would it kill this team to get a winning coach?

I also think Sherman is a good idea because of his GM experience. Marv can't last forever (can he? B-) )

Get Jauron as you defenive co-ordinator and if the team wins under Sherman and Jauron does a good job then there can be promotions for everyone! Sherman as GM and Jauron as HC!

it would not be the end of the world, but i'd certainly be pissed.  Sherman's obviously the #1 guy, so getting jauron is getting b-grade talent and/or cronyism with marv.  both are bad things.

576126[/snapback]

I also have to believe Sherman would be more attractive to free agents. Regardless of the money, players want to see the organization moving in the right direction and I don't think Jauron provides that image. I believe Sherman had a good relationship with Favre who is a legend in this league.

Business decisions need to be made without emotion and I believe Marv is practicing cronyism in this situation.

I know what ya mean, Macaroni. Of the two roles they might tap Jauron for, I'd be more disappointed if he was DC. He didn't impress me doing that job in the past. As a HC, the choice would be a downer, but I could still hope they compensate by hiring strong assistants to shape the identity and scheme of the O and D.

Would I be angry about it if Jauron got hired?

Damn straight I would.

Do I understand that I, as a fan, dont have anywhere the amount of football expertise that Marv Levy and Ralph Wilson have?

Damn straight I do.

So I'll reserve judgement on Jauron...I wont lie though, if he becomes our next HC I'll be a dejected Bills fan.

Would I be angry about it if Jauron got hired?

Damn straight I would.

Do I understand that I, as a fan, dont have anywhere the amount of football expertise that Marv Levy and Ralph Wilson have?

Damn straight I do.

So I'll reserve judgement on Jauron...I wont lie though, if he becomes our next HC I'll be a dejected Bills fan.

576239[/snapback]

So you won't be wearing the new "I LOVE DICK" Bills t-shirts?