Stall talker

Once, I walked in to the faculty bathroom and one of the older teaches was sitting in the stall with the door open. You have to walk by the stalls in order to get to the urinal. The guy starts up a convo. Isn't it bad enough to have the door open? But starting a convo as well?

And I'm not the only one who he's done that to! B-)

I think the best depiction in film of the stall talker was in the first Austin Powers flick.....Tom Arnold had me in stitches!

"Who.....does.....number.....two ......WORK.....for" (splashing and grunting)

"That's right, buddy.....you show that terd who's boss!"

575874[/snapback]

My 2 1/2 year old was on the pot today and I told him to "show that turd who's boss" in reference to the same scene. He told me that "The turd is boss" without realizing I would be laughing about that one for the next five minutes.

My 2 1/2 year old was on the pot today and I told him to "show that turd who's boss" in reference to the same scene.  He told me that "The turd is boss" without realizing I would be laughing about that one for the next five minutes.

577105[/snapback]

LOL.....well the kid has smarts, cause often times the turd is in fact the boss <_<

lol..my 4 month old was on the changing table..grunting and deucing..I told him to settle down, so he does not blow out his O ring...he then decided to deuce all over the table and giggle for 30 seconds...

577186[/snapback]

lmao

lol..my 4 month old was on the changing table..grunting and deucing..I told him to settle down, so he does not blow out his O ring...he then decided to deuce all over the table and giggle for 30 seconds...

577186[/snapback]

If he's anything like you, I would imagine that was quite a mess you had on your hands...