And Super Bowl XL will feature..........

Mark Vader

Broncos Vs. Panthers

The Steelers have been amazing these last two games, but I think they are going to run out of steam. Winning 3 straight games on the road is probably asking too much. Yes the Broncos benefited from some bad officiating, but thats the breaks. It should be an outstanding game, but I see the Broncos as the better team.

Now I know some of you will say, "If you think the Steelers can't win 3 straight on the road, what makes you so sure the Panthers can"?

My response to that is the Panthers have been on fire these past 2 games, and have looked dominant in their victories. Whereas the Steelers had to comeback against the Bengals and nearly blew an 18 point lead in one quarter against the Colts.

Also the Panthers just look much stronger than the Seahawks.

Broncos Vs. Panthers

The Steelers have been amazing these last two games, but I think they are going to run out of steam. Winning 3 straight games on the road is probably asking too much. Yes the Broncos benefited from some bad officiating, but thats the breaks. It should be an outstanding game, but I see the Broncos as the better team.

Now I know some of you will say, "If you think the Steelers can't win 3 straight on the road, what makes you so sure the Panthers can"?

My response to that is the Panthers have been on fire these past 2 games, and have looked dominant in their victories. Whereas the Steelers had to comeback against the Bengals and nearly blew an 18 point lead in one quarter against the Colts.

Also the Panthers just look much stronger than the Seahawks.

569341[/snapback]

People have been underestimating how good the SeaSquawks are all year. They can score on anyone and their D is, if I recall correctly, 6th in total points allowed. If Alexander can play, I think they'll win by at least 10 points. If not...toss up.