Security guard

MrLocke

I saw the same security guard chasing the guy on the field at the end of the Denver game, so he must have been ok.

569297[/snapback]

he's not fully 100% as you saw from that chase in the denver game. hopefully a steady offseason of beer and burgers will get him 100% for next season

I thought he had a torn ACL - that's what it said in the paper.

569363[/snapback]

Tonight's top story: Dr James Andrews says that surgery was successful and the security guard should be ready in time for training camp. Lucky for him that he was on IR. He was hired under the TD regime and Ralph was going to fire him, but now he has to wait until he comes off of IR.

Don't thank him, he's being a wise-ass. :pirate:  The security guards are local to the stadium, they don't go from game to game. :doh:

I havn't heard anything.

CW

569465[/snapback]

I thought he meant the Saturday night Bills/Broncos game.

he's not fully 100% as you saw from that chase in the denver game.  hopefully a steady offseason of beer and burgers will get him 100% for next season

569332[/snapback]

Hey! this thread is about the security guard, not mike williams!

He did.  The Saturday night game at the Ralph.  :pirate:

569553[/snapback]

My mistake. Given the wise-guy responses of 99% of the posts around here, I just assumed he meant the guy was a security guard at the playoff game. Oooops. :doh: Sorry! :huh:

CW