Is ole Mikey boy blind or stupid?

NavyBillsFan

I took this off one of the articles posted on the front page.

Buffalo Resident David Lewis also had a question.

"I wanna know what you're going to do to improve the front line," he asked.

"For a group of guys who have only played together for four weeks, I think they're doing pretty darn well," Mularkey said of the offensive line. "When we watch the film, we can't point to any one outstanding thing that [we're not doing correctly]."'

Now, here is a problem...

Tell this coach "MM" that this line has been together for about 3-4 years, and they have stunk for 3-4years. This line did not get off the bus in Buffalo when you took this job.... Even though they play like it.

Also, let Mike know if he is going to sniff paint, use water based insted of oil based...

"For a group of guys who have only played together for four weeks, I think they're doing pretty darn well," Mularkey said of the offensive line. "When we watch the film, we can't point to any one outstanding thing that [we're not doing correctly]."'

Tell this coach "MM"  that this line has been together for about 3-4 years, and they have stunk for 3-4years.  This line did not get off the bus in Buffalo when you took this job....  Even though they play like it.

Also, let Mike know if he is going to sniff paint, use water based insted of oil based...

40819[/snapback]

Which O lineman didn't pick up the blitzing CB? How many times did that OL pat the ball? Which OL didn't realize he was the hot receiver on that blitz and break off his route? Plenty of blame to go around folks. We need to get all 11 on the same page NOW. There are ways to combat the all out blitzing tactics, and the bye week is the perfect time to drill it into their heads. The amazing thing is they see this every week and still haven't figured it out. What's the average wonderlic for the starting offensive unit? :o

Tell this coach "MM"  that this line has been together for about 3-4 years, and they have stunk for 3-4years.  This line did not get off the bus in Buffalo when you took this job....  Even though they play like it.

40819[/snapback]

This line has played together for 3-4 years? We have 2 new starters on the line this year, now, while that's not a huge turnover in today's NFL, it's far from this line playing together for 3-4 years. Williams has been on this team for 2 years and 2 games...same for Teague...I'm not claiming that's not enough time to learn a scheme and how to work with teammates, but again, that's not 3-4 years.

This line has played together for 3-4 years?  We have 2 new starters on the line this year, now, while that's not a huge turnover in today's NFL, it's far from this line playing together for 3-4 years.  Williams has been on this team for 2 years and 2 games...same for Teague...I'm not claiming that's not enough time to learn a scheme and how to work with teammates, but again, that's not 3-4 years.

40938[/snapback]

MDH...You are ruining Navy's rants by stating facts. I thought it was a TSW rule never to let facts get in the way of your opinion?? :o:o