What the hell did Jimmy Jihnson do

It is for an episode of 24 where he plays a guy in jail. They actually showed a scene in the pre-game. Of course, they took it to the point of absurdity when they did a poll on which way he shoulod wear his hair.

It is for an episode of 24 where he plays a guy in jail.  They actually showed a scene in the pre-game.  Of course, they took it to the point of absurdity when they did a poll on which way he shoulod wear his hair.

567665[/snapback]

Wait...are you serious? JJ is going to be on 24?

24 is one of my favorite shows, but this might ruin it for me. :(

Wait...are you serious? JJ is going to be on 24?

24 is one of my favorite shows, but this might ruin it for me.  :unsure:

567689[/snapback]

I really, Really, REALLY hate to say this (this is killing me), but from the clip they showed, he was pretty good. Nothihng major, understand. But, he was convincing with the couple lines he had. BTW, he looks like a freak show (like me)...wild hair and big beard.. Think "Simon" in his big-hairy-guy avatar. :(

OK...not THAT bad. :blink:

I really, Really, REALLY hate to say this (this is killing me), but from the clip they showed, he was pretty good.  Nothihng major, understand.  But, he was convincing with the couple lines he had. BTW, he looks like a freak show (like me)...wild hair and big beard..  Think "Simon" in his big-hairy-guy avatar.  :(

OK...not THAT bad.    :unsure:

567709[/snapback]

Hahahahaha! Oh god, I will be watching tomorrow night I guess. (gulp).

Hahahahaha! Oh god, I will be watching tomorrow night I guess. (gulp).

567710[/snapback]

Big Mistake. He's not on 24...he'll be one THE SHEILD. I knew it sounded wrong when I typed it

...just didn't know why.

The Sheild

NOT 24

I'm an idiot...sorry :(