VH-1 Classic, RIGHT NOW!!!

Draconator

And the R30 dvd is super sweet. A little bummed they didn't include the entire concert. They left out One Little Victory, Secret Touch, Red Sector A, ByTor and the Snow Dog, The Trees, Bravado, YYZ, and La Villa, but well worth the money any day...

And the R30 dvd is super sweet. A little bummed they didn't include the entire concert. They left out One Little Victory, Secret Touch, Red Sector A, ByTor and the Snow Dog, The Trees, Bravado, YYZ, and La Villa, but well worth the money any day...

568092[/snapback]

I think that with the impending release of HD DVD's, you could very well see these songs then. Not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I think that with the impending release of HD DVD's, you could very well see these songs then.  Not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me.

569269[/snapback]

Wow ya think? That would be super cool. My plasma TV is set up for EDTV but not HDTV... :pirate:

Saw a little bit of Rush Friday night...I know that there are some here who believe that Rush is the best band in the world...and others who wanna know what the first group is smoking.

I always thought that Rush belongs in the Rock Hall, but it seems people either love or hate this band...BTW, R30 is now available on DVD.

Mike

I always thought that Rush belongs in the Rock Hall, but it seems people either love or hate this band...BTW, R30 is now available on DVD.

Mike

569995[/snapback]

I have always hoped that Rush would get voted into the RnR Hall and then not show up! :D

Yeah, you either "get it" or you don't with Rush. I can understand how Ged's voice can rub some the wrong way, especially from early era Rush, but those guys are so talented on their respective instruments it's sick.