FREE AGENTS ...

If the Bills and a more "stable" team make similar offers, where do you think that player will go

566116[/snapback]

But the Bills have "potential" to be very good..and players will still want to play with Takeo, Adams and other veterans! (I hope :pirate: )

Free Agency begins on March 3rd....a lot can happen between now and then. Is a perceived lame duck coach more or less unstable than new coach with a 4 or 5 year deal?

I wouldn't assume that the Bills will be viewed as chaos on March 3rd..we were just viewed as losers on January 1st...by January 13 there is chaos by March 3rd there might be hope...

For 3 Mil, I'd visit an infected Bird farm in Turkey.

566155[/snapback]

I bet you'd do more than visit.....you'd be dining there -- bathing in bird feecees -- the whole kit and kaboodle baby...ummmmm so would I...hungry mouths to feed and all you know...

My main concern with free agency is who would want to come here.

We had better get a coach who is brings a sense of stability/excitement/ or is one great salesman. I'm not sure two octogenerians are going to sell me on coming to play up here unless Arizona is my only other option.

566076[/snapback]

It is my belief (no research to back it up) that new coaches are particularly effective at bringing in FA's. I think this is because a new coach can better sell a player on the idea that he is his guy, his first choice to build around, not a mere addition who may be discarded in a year... just think of the impact FA's we had at the start of the TD era.

However comes in will enthuse and sign his guys as his guys. Had MM stayed, with the lingering uncertaintity over his head, I'd be much more concerned.

My main concern with free agency is who would want to come here.

We had better get a coach who is brings a sense of stability/excitement/ or is one great salesman. I'm not sure two octogenerians are going to sell me on coming to play up here unless Arizona is my only other option.

566076[/snapback]

Absolutely not. Unless you were merely a gun for hire for the biggest contract, this team has little direction right now. Maybe next year, but at this time - I would hardly want to sign on...