the AFC East next year

Kinda like bringing a knife to a gunfight.

The question is who will outcoach Saban or Belichek? Mangini & the Jest will take 3-4 years to rebuild.

Marty?

Jauron?

Ron Rivera?

The sad thing is there's only one guy I can think of who we could speak with....Charlie Weis.

Dont let the door hit ya!!! :doh:

565977[/snapback]

These are the best posts on TSW. "If you don't like it, GIT OUT!"

:lol: "Hey, man, the Bills are fine by me whatever they do. They want to hire a janitor to play QB and dig up the remains of my buried-but-cremated uncle as head coach? I'm diehard, man. You don't like it, GIT OUT!"

Such an outdated mentality. Because, you know, we're not supposed to be able to recognize when our loyalty is being taken advantage of. Nope. We should all be blissfully, willfully ignorant because we "bleed red and blue" or something. :pirate:

These are the best posts on TSW.  "If you don't like it, GIT OUT!"

:doh:  "Hey, man, the Bills are fine by me whatever they do. They want to hire a janitor to play QB and dig up the remains of my buried-but-cremated uncle as head coach? I'm diehard, man. You don't like it, GIT OUT!"

Such an outdated mentality. Because, you know, we're not supposed to be able to recognize when our loyalty is being taken advantage of. Nope. We should all be blissfully, willfully ignorant because we "bleed red and blue" or something.  :pirate:

566060[/snapback]

Yup. It's that same kind of blind loyalty that would prompt the Bills to hire, say, Jim Haslet.