channel 2 is off base

But I'll get laughed at for wanting Mike Martz (over Haslett) who has been to two super bowls and knows how to build an offensive line.

564424[/snapback]

Mike Martz can't even get out of the Buffalo airport one time every eighth year without whining. You expect him to do it 10 times a year?

Mike Martz can't even get out of the Buffalo airport one time every eighth year without whining.  You expect him to do it 10 times a year?

564431[/snapback]

why did mike martz draft orlando pace?and did he trade for marshall faulk?they won a superbowl because dick vermeil was the coach.they lost the 2nd superbowl because mike was the coach

But I'll get laughed at for wanting Mike Martz (over Haslett) who has been to two super bowls and knows how to build an offensive line.

564424[/snapback]

Excellent idea, let's bring in a HC that has been in a downward spiral for the last few years, and oh yeah, he has major health problems.

The sad thing is that I'm really worried that the Mularkey resigning is a result of a conspiracy. I'm worried that Ralph and Marv figured that if they give Mularkey no say in the hiring of coaches, etc, etc, etc...that they could get him to resign.

Please say it isn't so that Marv will be the new Head Coach!

Mike Sherman runs the West Coast offense :(

564515[/snapback]

Pehaps we can hire Mariucci as the HC, Sherman as the OC and Cottrell as the DC.

Then we can start new with the WCO and a 3-4 defense. Bills fans can then wait for another multi year run at 0 playoff appearances, as we build for the future!

YEAH!

Pehaps we can hire Mariucci as the HC, Sherman as the OC and Cottrell as the DC.

Then we can start new with the WCO and a 3-4 defense. Bills fans can then wait for another multi year run at 0 playoff appearances, as we build for the future!

YEAH!

564526[/snapback]

mooch has already stated on espn or something that he looks to be taking a year off of coaching..it's not definite but it's what i heard, sry no link tho