Jim Kelly rules out politics

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=438544

Politics is not for everybody. I would never want to run for office because everything in your life since you were a baby becomes fair game to the press. So reading this article makes me wonder if Jim Kelly worried about stories from his wilder days resurfacing if he were to run for office? I'm sure there's some juicy stuff Jimbo would rather not have come back to haunt him.

PTR

Running for office sucks. The asses you have to kiss and the sucking up you have to do for money just makes it miserable, plus you owe a favor to everyone in town, and really trash your family life for a good chunk of time. If it's Congress, that's every two years.

Jimbo would be much happier sticking around town, and generally being the King of Buffalo. And, if he feels political start giving speeches for other candidates after they suck up to /him/

I guess he's ruled out being an agent, too!    I was Googling around and found this link.  I'd completely forgotten about his association with Mr. Mexico.... :devil:

Their relationship didn't last very long, apparently.

562221[/snapback]

Anyone who touts Jim Kelly for Congress, coach, GM, or dog catcher, ought to consider his track record in other endeavors. It strikes me he hasn't been very successful, nor does he stick to it very long.

PTR

http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=438544

Politics is not for everybody.  I would never want to run for office because everything in your life since you were a baby becomes fair game to the press.  So reading this article makes me wonder if Jim Kelly worried about stories from his wilder days resurfacing if he were to run for office?  I'm sure there's some juicy stuff Jimbo would rather not have come back to haunt him.

PTR

562178[/snapback]

Beside the fact that he is barely literate.