Since we're posting "dream offseasons"....

Its too early to tell who and what we'll draft in rounds any later than 4th. In fact we still don't know who we'll take in the 1st but at least its a bit easier to project.

Draft --

Rd 01 OT D'Brickshaw Ferguson

Rd 02 DT Rodrique Wright (Had 4.5 sacks in 8 starts in 2003, 7.5 in 2004 and 4.5 sacks in 2005 and he's labeled an "underachiever"?)

Rd 03 CB Antonio Cromartie

Rd 03 DE Stanley McClover

Rd 4-7 OL, S and LB

Cuts/Not re-signed --

C Trey Teague

SS Lawyer Milloy

SLB Jeff Posey

(I would add B. Anderson to this list but not sure of his cap hit.)

Restructure/Re-sign/*Tag --

RT Mike Williams

WR Eric Moulds

DT Ron Edwards

CB Nate Clements*

LT Mike Gandy

RT Jason Peters

FA Aquisitions --

SLB LaVar Arrington (Likely will be released by WAS)

OG Terrance Metcalf

---

QB JP Losman/Holcombe/________

RB Willis McGahee/Lionel Gates

FB Damion Shelton/_______

LT D'Brickshaw Ferguson/Gandy

LG Terrance Metcalf/Geisenger

C Duke Preston/_______

RG Chris Villarrial/Greisenger

RT Mike Williams/Peters

WR Eric Moulds/Parrish

WR Lee Evans/Reed

TE Kevin Everett/Euhus/Nuefeld

---

DE Chris Kelsay/Denney

DT Sam Adams/_______

DT Rod Wright/Edwards/Anderson

DE Aaron Schoebel/_______

SLB LaVarr Arrington/Haggin

MLB London Fletcher/______

WLB Takeo Spikes/Angelo Crowell

CB Terrance McGee/Thomas

SS _______

FS Troy Vincent/Baker

CB Clements/king

Its too early to tell who and what we'll draft in rounds any later than 3rd.  In fact we still don't know who we'll take in the 1st but at least its a bit easier to project.

Draft --

Rd 01 OT  D'Brickshaw Ferguson

Rd 02 DT  Rodrique Wright

Rd 03 - 07 ???

Cuts/Not re-signed --

C  Trey Teague

SS Lawyer Milloy

SLB Jeff Posey

RT Mike Williams

WR Eric Moulds

DT Ron Edwards

CB Nate Clements*

LT Mike Gandy

RT Jason Peters

FA Aquisitions --

OG Terrance Metcalf

---

C  Duke Preston/_______

RT Mike Williams/Peters

WR Eric Moulds/Parrish

WR Lee Evans/Reed

---

DE Chris Kelsay/Denney

DT Sam Adams/_______

CB Terrance McGee/Thomas

SS _______

FS Troy Vincent/Baker

CB Clements/king

559635[/snapback]

i always liked watching harrington play, but how much would he cost us. We already have a lot of money dedicated to TKO, not sure how much is to London but i'm guessing he is paid pretty well.

i would love to get a Ted Washington type DT and play the 3-4.

no way we sign Arrington. He hasnt even been playing this year besides the recent playoff game. He has character issues and levy will not sign him. Even if we levy liked him, why would we sign him? With all the holes to fill why would we waste money on our strongest position? We have crowell we dont need arrington.

no way we sign Arrington. He hasnt even been playing this year besides the recent playoff game. He has character issues and levy will not sign him. Even if we levy liked him, why would we sign him? With all the holes to fill why would we waste money on our strongest position? We have crowell we dont need arrington.

559668[/snapback]

Hence the title: "My Dream Offseason".

As far as why I think he could be had pretty cheap if he's released and the only reason he hasn't played is because he refuses to play within the coach's system, blah blah blah.

As far as Crowell I would think he's going to be spending a lot of time at WLB as TKO comes back slowly (Like everyone does) from his torn achilles.

Its too early to tell who and what we'll draft in rounds any later than 4th.  In fact we still don't know who we'll take in the 1st but at least its a bit easier to project.

Draft --

Rd 01 OT  D'Brickshaw Ferguson

Rd 02 DT  Rodrique Wright

Rd 03 CB  Antonio Cromartie

Rd 03 DE  Stanley McClover

Rd 4-7      ???

Cuts/Not re-signed --

C  Trey Teague

SS Lawyer Milloy

SLB Jeff Posey

RT Mike Williams

WR Eric Moulds

DT Ron Edwards

CB Nate Clements*

LT Mike Gandy

RT Jason Peters

FA Aquisitions --

OG Terrance Metcalf

---

C  Duke Preston/_______

RT Mike Williams/Peters

WR Eric Moulds/Parrish

WR Lee Evans/Reed

---

DE Chris Kelsay/Denney

DT Sam Adams/_______

CB Terrance McGee/Thomas

SS _______

FS Troy Vincent/Baker

CB Clements/king

559635[/snapback]

A Few things...

1. No way we get Arrington. As much as I would love that, cause I still buy into his potential to be amazing. Cutting him will be a huge burden on the redskins cap. I believe he'll come around in gregg williams system. His problem is he's a free lancer. Once he realizes williams system fits his style perfect he'll live up to his hype and won't be leaving washington anytime soon.

2. Antonio Cromarite. I LOVE IT. Earlier in the year I figured if we were gonna draft a cb to replace clements it would be this guy. If not for his injury he'd be a sure fire first round talent.

3. I wouldn't cut Lawyer Milloy. he can still play, and has shown me a lot more then vincent. I know it's doubtful but I'd rather they cut vincent. I like rashad baker a lot and with some experience I think he'd be a damned good free safety. Coy wire on the on the other hand is a horrible ss and has shown nothing at all. Theres not really anyone worthwhile as a free agent. I imagine the dolphins will re-sign Lance Schulters. Maybe Tank Williams from tenn or Clinton Hart. I'm unaware of any potential safeties we can draft that can start from day 1, without drafting a 1st round safety. For this reason I'd keep Lawyer Milloy for another year.

4. Chris Kelsay does not deserve to start. As much as I would like to see a Darren Howard or Abraham brought in I'll settle instead for a Raheem Brock or take a look at someone like carlos hall. Both better pass rushers then kelsay and brock is better against the run as well. The Kelsay experiment should be over.

5. As far as the oline. I'm not really a fan of D'brickshaw. I think he's too finese and would prefer more of a road grader tackle like Marcus Mcneil. Also I dont think Preston has done much to garner starting at center. I've noticed he's played more guard. I'd like to see an oline of

LT- Marcus Mcneil

Lg- Mike Gandy

C- Lecharles Bentley

Rg-Chris Villarrial

Rt- Mike Williams

I'm hoping that we keep williams, and move jason peters to his rightful position of a blocking te. Peters can be jason dunn esque for us.

I like rashad baker a lot and with some experience I think he'd be a damned good free safety.

559673[/snapback]

WOW.....what do you see in this guy? His mistakes were pivotal at the end of at least two losses this year. There is no question that savvy QB's look to pick on him in critical situations.

WOW.....what do you see in this guy?  His mistakes were pivotal at the end of at least two losses this year.  There is no question that savvy QB's look to pick on him in critical situations.

559674[/snapback]

I think he has a knack for generally being around the ball and brings a more physical style of play at least compared to troy vincent. He's not there yet but I can see him getting a lot better fast with more playing time. I think he's played pretty good when given the chance especially for an undrafted free agent. Like in the chiefs game for instance. Theres not really a lot of games I can point out cause he doesn't start, but I'd like to see him get a shot. Mostly because I'd seriousily like to see a youth movement on the defense.

I just woke up from my dream offseason, in it we got, Bush, young, D'Brick, Vernon davis, Ngata and mario williams.....

Sorry Bravinseattle, your dreams suck, was your wife a girl from the lane Bryant collection too? you dream underachiever

I just woke up from my dream offseason, in it we got, Bush, young, D'Brick, Vernon davis, Ngata and mario williams.....

Sorry Bravinseattle, your dreams suck, was your wife a girl from the lane Bryant collection too? you dream underachiever

559680[/snapback]

Any dream you wake up from that involves Bush I would argue is a nightmare.

Oh, you were probably talking about Reggie Bush huh?