Pats will win the Super Bowl...again

It's a toss-up with New England and Indy.  I'm thinking that the fast track, and lack of weather conditions will put Indy in the Bowl. 

Indy better get ready for the Bears D.

559618[/snapback]

everybody seems to be looking past the steelers. as much as they're not as talented as the other teams, they could win it all. just keep giving the ball to the bus.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone seemingly off the Indy bandwagon? They really only lost one game all season (I'm giving them a pass on the Seattle game because of the Dungy's son situation). I can see Indy, NE, Pitt, Denver, Seattle, Carolina, or even the Redskins as having a shot at throwing together a Super Bowl run. I'm hoping there will be some upsets and we'll see some new faces in the Super Bowl.

Why is everyone seemingly off the Indy bandwagon?  They really only lost one game all season (I'm giving them a pass on the Seattle game because of the Dungy's son situation).  I can see Indy, NE, Pitt, Denver, Seattle, Carolina, or even the Redskins as having a shot at throwing together a Super Bowl run.  I'm hoping there will be some upsets and we'll see some new faces in the Super Bowl.

560620[/snapback]

Everyone wants to have their own unique angle. There's a reason why Indy is even money or less in Vegas. They have proven themselves to be the best team in the NFL this year and have not been even competed with in any meaningful game this year.

I think New England has the best chance of competing with them because their defense is intelligent (moreso when Bruschi plays) and might be able to handle the hurry up. They did not come close to doing so though back in the regular season. It was somewhat embarassing. They shouldn't however have that happen a second time to a Belichick coached team.

As long as Peyton doesn't spit the bit, they should cruise.