Marv's first order of business...

eball

...should be to petition the NFL to have the Bills' throwback uniforms reinstated as the official uni for the team. I saw some highlights this morning from the week one game vs. Houston and thought to myself, damn, those are some sweet duds.

Oh yeah...he should rebuild the OL and DL as well.

Welcome back, Marv. :lol:

Agree.  I will take last season's throwbacks or the uni's from 1973 (blue pants with the road white jersey).

556824[/snapback]

Just get rid of those God awful circus road uniforms and I'd be happy. Just the plain white ones were so much better.

Just get rid of those God awful circus road uniforms and I'd be happy. Just the plain white ones were so much better.

556832[/snapback]

at the very least, get rid of the dark blue from the Teflon Tom era.

Marv can generate huge revenue from merchandise sales by returning to the Bills historic colors.

Oh please...

the uniforms arse smart. my wife rates them as some of the smartest in the NFL...

other favourite uniforms of my wife however are:

Baltimore

St Louis (her favourite)

Seattle

New Orleans

Draw your own conclusions. But the women of Britain have spoken.

Oh please...

the uniforms arse smart. my wife rates them as some of the smartest in the NFL...

other favourite uniforms of my wife however are:

Baltimore Black helmets, black pants, black jerseys: Looks like they fell in a tar pit

St Louis (her favourite) Classic blue and white: now that was "smart"

Seattle The blue on blue is quite possibly the worst uniform in all of sport.

New Orleans I'll give you that one...

Draw your own conclusions. But the women of Britain have spoken.

556910[/snapback]

Oh please, you people are use to uniforms with all sorts of ads on them... your 'footballers' run around the pitch looking like our NASCAR vehicles. So your opinion, like a scoreless soccer game, is 'nill! :lol:

Would you feel better if the Bills had a huge OPEL patch on their jersey?

Oh please, you people are use to uniforms with all sorts of ads on them... your 'footballers' run around the pitch looking like our NASCAR vehicles.  So your opinion, like a scoreless soccer game, is 'nill!  :D

Would you feel better if the Bills had a huge OPEL patch on their jersey?

556923[/snapback]

Not my opinions... My wifes...

She likes the Baltimore purple... She likes the gold of St Louis... She likes the colour green of the Seahawks...

I don't like soccer. Apart from National Soccer - which do NOTY feature great big ads.

Any careful - you don't want ther Brit to start a soccer riot do you??? :lol::P:D

...should be to petition the NFL to have the Bills' throwback uniforms reinstated as the official uni for the team.  I saw some highlights this morning from the week one game vs. Houston and thought to myself, damn, those are some sweet duds.

Oh yeah...he should rebuild the OL and DL as well.

Welcome back, Marv.  :w00t:

556821[/snapback]

Agreed!