Think the draft is going to be different?

As long as Modrak is here, it's going to be the same ****. All one has to do is go to bb.com, go to the multimedia section, click on "Bills T.V. Network", and watch the selection entitled "2004 Draft: Part 2".

You'll see a INVOLVED Ralph Wilson sitting next to TD as they draft J.P. Losman as well as Modrak hosting the bit.

As long as Modrak is here, it's going to be the same ****. All one has to do is go to bb.com, go to the multimedia section, click on "Bills T.V. Network", and watch the selection entitled "2004 Draft: Part 2".

You'll see a INVOLVED Ralph Wilson sitting next to TD as they draft J.P. Losman as well as Modrak hosting the bit.

553939[/snapback]

wow you've totally convinced me

553939[/snapback]

Why don't you look up Modrak's drafts when he was the head guy in Philly and get back to us......he rarely missed.

553939[/snapback]

i keep trying this bb.com everyone is talking about and get this

Index of /

there just doesnt seem to be a website bb.com :huh:

Why is losman your wipping boy for this? IMO, losman is the one recent selection you CANT critisize. Rip on McGahee, Rip on Parrish, Rip on Kelsay or Tim Anderson...but i dont get being angry about losman. We needed a QB. Losman was the ONLY top rated QB we had a chance to get after Roth was gone. We could have waited another season, and guess what, there wasnt supposed to be a high rated qb there either (rogers fell ALOT). So without the losman pick, we would possibly have Aaron Rogers right now, or possibly be sitting with the #8 pick thinking about Jay Cutler out of Vandy. Oh and by the way paying drew MASSIVE cash. I dont fault the losman deal one bit.

Our drafts have been and probably will continue to be fine.  Drafts are NOT this team's problem.

554299[/snapback]

I agree.

Free agency has been our problem. Specifically our willingness to spend money on linemen.