STIRING DA POT

tatonka12

down here in florida jerk off rosenhause running his mouth saying willis is to good of a player to not be starting ( I WONDER WHO LEAKED THE STORY TO THE AP ) not drew! I dont think he likes the fact that with willis's incentive laden contract unless he is the starter drew wont be able to line his pockets with that much cake$$$$$$ if you know what I mean

down here in florida jerk off rosenhause running his mouth saying willis is to good of a player to not be starting ( I WONDER WHO LEAKED THE STORY TO THE AP ) not drew! I dont think he likes the fact that with willis's incentive laden contract unless he is the starter drew wont be able to line his pockets with that much cake$$$$$$ if you know what I mean

2025[/snapback]

dan le bastard at it again....

Two Tatonka's?  Oh no!  I wonder if we could trade one of them to another board for a draft choice.

2068[/snapback]

well if Im not the starter on this board.I definatly want a trade :lol: somebody call my agent :lol:

I dont know if any other board can afford you though Tatonka.  I hear that you are worth at LEAST three 1st round draft choices  :(

2454[/snapback]

well thats it!! nothing left for me to do I'm holding out :lol::lol: or maybe ? I'll retire!

Archived