Marv Levy

bernie

IDK bout Marv as GM(he will probably have a couple CAPologist's along side).,..The league has changed since he was head coach.....so im not to sure bout the whole thing...

But If Marv as GM leads to Jim Kelly in some coaching role....then im all for it :pirate:

I see him as a transition GM/coach for the next six months.  Get through the draft, hire a coach and orient him, turn over the reins at GM to Modrak (if that is the decision) and ride off into the sunset.

552531[/snapback]

That sounds like a wishy-washy way to approach a problem...

No b*lls, no glory.

It appears that Marv is being brought in to "oversee" football operations. He is known to think highly of MM. I believe he will be willing to mentor Mularkey and help him realize his potential. That is a novel idea, and the personalities involved make this a very exciting scenario if you ask me. Judging from the warm bodies currently available as head coaching alternatives, I think this might be one of the best decisions Mr Wilson could have made.

Modrak and Brandon will do just fine with the rest of the organization.

I'm starting to think rather strongly that TD must have pissed Ralph off big time, for Levy to come back in this role. Lying to the owner's face (and that's just my take) is not a good move.

TD must have slung the BS right to Detriot, and enough throught the organization finally have had enough, including the bullseye for the s*%t.