I DON'T want Ngata!

Every single mock draft I see has us picking Haolti Ngata (with the exception of the people in drug induced stupers who have us picking D'Brickashaw at 8).

I've seen Ngata play on a number of occasions and while he is decent, I think he's greatly overrated. I don't think he's worth taking at 8.

I'd like to see us take a DT like Gabe Watson or Jesse Mahloena (sp?) in Round 2 while trying to keep Sam Adams and signing someone like Grady Jackson. I'd honestly like to see us try and move up to grab Ferguson, Mario Williams, A.J. Hawk, Mathias Kiwinuka, or Vince Young (GASP! I said it!).

If only we would have lost to Cinci B-)

Every single mock draft I see has us picking Haolti Ngata (with the exception of the people in drug induced stupers who have us picking D'Brickashaw at 8).

I've seen Ngata play on a number of occasions and while he is decent, I think he's greatly overrated. I don't think he's worth taking at 8.

I'd like to see us take a DT like Gabe Watson or Jesse Mahloena (sp?) in Round 2 while trying to keep Sam Adams and signing someone like Grady Jackson. I'd honestly like to see us try and move up to grab Ferguson, Mario Williams, A.J. Hawk, Mathias Kiwinuka, or Vince Young (GASP! I said it!).

If only we would have lost to Cinci  B-)

551277[/snapback]

I wouldn't mind the DE from Boston College

551277[/snapback]

Agreed, any of those guys would be a better selection than Ngata.

well i am sure of one thing.....................with tom donahoe not in controll of our draft this year i am pretty sure we will get a good football player at #8.any of the top 10 players can help the bills.go bills in"06

I agree that Ngata was underwhelming in the Holiday bowl. Honestly, I'm waiting for the combine before I start worrying who we're going to take. I pray somehow Williams falls to us at number 8. And I agree that a good DT or OLT can be picked up in round 2.

551291[/snapback]

The combine is the biggest bust-maker of the whole draft. Only because a guy runs faster than the others, he jumps 20 to 30 spots in the board. Turns out later he can´t play.

If a guy can play, he can play - you don´t need the combine to know that. If he can´t, the combine will only make some idiotic GMs forget the guy is a stiff and select him at a ridiculous spot... (see Flowers, Erik)

551277[/snapback]

I think Ngata is overrated too. Look what Oklahoma's rushing attack did to them! I wouldnt mind seeing the bills pick Kiwinuka or super mario.