I am no longer a Bills Fan

So, how long do you "loyal fans" plan to wait for thrm to "get their act together". They have been stinking since the mid 90's and I am sick of waiting. You people make me sick

40707[/snapback]

Here's a thought: Get a life! Obviously you have such little meaning in your REAL life that when your (supposed) team has a bad run, you just can't handle it, to the degree that you start jumping bandwagons. My God man.....it's football! Yeah, on Sunday afternoons in the FAll there is nothing better than the NFL and a cold beer, but I'd say your reaction borders on unstable. Even Rudyc wouldn't react such as this. Get a girlfriend.....focus on your job.....hang out with you friends.....and relieve yourself of this NEED to be the fan of a winning football team.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Hit the road Jack and don't you come back, no more, no more, no more, no more"

"Na Na Na na, Na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye!"

" on the road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again"

" when the going gets tough, the tough get going"

" I'm a looser baby, so why don't you kill me"

" bye, Bye, Bye"

Aahhhhh. I knew I was a little off. There had to be a Texas guy too though. Hmmm, its been awhile.

:blink:

41367[/snapback]

The original fake cowboy fan I wused to wind up the faithful was a guy named "Cowpoke". After a while I figured that you guys would get even more enraged if it was a local guy who who was a cowboy fan, so I made him "lenny in sloan"

By the way, Cablelade...notice the lack of caps in "lenny in sloan"

If you have been a Bills fan since 1968 as you claim, what was the Bills record in 1968? I'll tell you.....1-12-1. So you have supposedly been a Bills fan since that disgusting 1968 season, the crappy seasons in the 70's and 80's and are just now finished 36 years later because of an 0-2 start? Get bent. I don't think you have ever been a Bills fan and are just in here starting crap. Get lost.

I can understand your madness but what is the point of being a fan if you can switch sides? Loyalty is what makes a fan a real fan though bad times and horrible times you can't just switch.

BTW

34 is one of the greatest all around RB's to ever play the game

78 IS the greatest DE EVER

83 is prolly the 2nd greatest reciever to ever go across the middle ..right behind Jerry Rice.

Very very nice. Been awhile since some good bait has been laid.

Where are your other friends though? Lenny from Dallas and those other fools whos names I cant remember? Miss those guys too.  :P 

peace

40923[/snapback]

I dunno about most of the gang, Bart, but I hear "Miami Don Johnson" signed the Wall at the tailgate.......... :blink:

I dunno about most of the gang, Bart, but I hear "Miami Don Johnson" signed the Wall at the tailgate..........  :o

42572[/snapback]

MIAMI DON JOHNSON!! Ahh the memories come flooding back to me....things were so much simpler then. We were winning, in the playoffs and all had the confidence that another SB (and victory) was just a matter of time. B) A "bad" day was when Miami Don, Lenny or one of his other friends would come and stir sh*t up...

What happened??? :P:blink:

peace

The original fake cowboy fan I wused to wind up the faithful was a guy named "Cowpoke".  After a while I figured that you guys would get even more enraged if it was a local guy who who was a cowboy fan, so I made him "lenny in sloan"

42503[/snapback]

My memory is warming up.....Go Cowboys! We beet you in three superbowls! :blink:

peace

The original fake cowboy fan I wused to wind up the faithful was a guy named "Cowpoke".  After a while I figured that you guys would get even more enraged if it was a local guy who who was a cowboy fan, so I made him "lenny in sloan"

42503[/snapback]

lenny in sloan was classic ! I wish you would bring that back.

42503[/snapback]

xxx ooo

:blink: