Wednesday is the big day

According to the channel 7 news, Wednesday Ralph Wilson will be having a press conference regarding the future of the bills and that Tom Donahoe will no longer be a part of it. can't believe no one else posted this yet...I saw it about 2am. they also said, they believe the announcement will also name Tom Modrak the new GM. Nothing was said about Levy returning to the team or MM's status as HC

Any links to go with the channel 7 story? Not that i don't believe you, but i'd love to see a link... If it is true, TD has already been fired. We haven't had a press conference lead by RW in 5 years, so we all know where this one is going.

Which brings me to my conspiracy theory: Has anyone actually SEEN or HEARD from TD in the past month? Sure, he does those token "ask TD" things on the website, but has he actually been seen or heard from? I didn't in my two weeks home for christmas. Maybe he's already been let go. I love x-files stuff

When does the "Modrak Sucks!" clock begin....

549898[/snapback]

Whoa...I think that train left the station after the first game. Isn't it funny how we are going to "keep" him because of the three years left on his contract? Wilson knows that no one in their right mind is going to hire him.