Why aren't all coaches and owners included..

Just always been a fan of the 2 brains are better than one, so 40 would be better than 1 right?

I just don't get how one guy is going to determine what players would fit his coach's system without major consent from the coach and his staff. Or even the scouting department.

Just always been a fan of the 2 brains are better than one, so 40 would be better than 1 right?

I just don't get how one guy is going to determine what players would fit his coach's system without major consent from the coach and his staff. Or even the scouting department.

548333[/snapback]

I'm sure they all give input, but having too many peeople involved on draft day....nothing would get done

Jeezus! I didn't read this because I thought you were advocating drafting coaches and owners. ;)

I don't buy that RW hasn't been involved since Thurman.

He clearly gave TD the OK to pull the trigger on Willis.

The Bills even made the video available of him in the war room - giving the approval on draft day.

Jeezus! I didn't read this because I thought you were advocating drafting coaches and owners.  ;)

I don't buy that RW hasn't been involved since Thurman.

He clearly gave TD the OK to pull the trigger on Willis.

The Bills even made the video available of him in the war room - giving the approval on draft day.

548409[/snapback]

:lol:

I thought the same thing.

548333[/snapback]

They are. The Bills HC, at least some of the assistants, and the top levels of the scouting staff usually are all there on draft day giving their input to the GM. I don't know the level of involvement RW has in the process, if he is usually even there. Even if he isn't there, I'm sure that they at least call him a few picks before their own to get his opinion on the players they're considering.