Another reason to get rid of T donahoeeeee

I hate not having individual players introduced at the Stadium...

This unit crap is awful...I want the crowd pumped up for their favorite player not a 5 second ho hum...

Do you think the Steelers introduced the offensive unit today rather than individuals for "the Bus" last game, or Green Bay failed to introduce Favre for his last game (potential)...I think NOT.

Screw up...

our tailgating...

our introduction...

our defense...

the QB position...

call us jerks, refuse signs in to the Ralph,

Donahoe must go !!!!!!

This unit crap is awful...I want the crowd pumped up for their favorite player not a 5 second ho hum...

Do you think the Steelers introduced the offensive unit today rather than individuals for "the Bus" last game, or Green Bay failed to introduce Favre for his last game (potential)...I think NOT.

Screw up...

our tailgating...

our introduction...

our defense...

the QB position...

Donahoe must go !!!!!!

547661[/snapback]

You can say what you want....Our tailgating is NOT the problem!!

Screw up...

our tailgating...

our introduction...

our defense...

the QB position...

Donahoe must go !!!!!!

547661[/snapback]

Only people who are disciples of WGR55 would believe that he called Bills fans jerks.

He at LEAST could have had the announcers introduce HIM.  You know, for his farewell?

547671[/snapback]

I'm still mixed up with whether we should let him go or not but......that was funny. Especially when you picture him running out of the tunnel in a suit and shades. ;)

Screw up...

our tailgating...

our introduction...

our defense...

the QB position...

Donahoe must go !!!!!!

547661[/snapback]

dont forget those horrible unis!...............i hope we go back to pre donahue unis or a combo of our modern helmet with the throwback colors for unis!