BUF @ NYJ Game Thread

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills have (really) won 2 games with JP and should have beaten Miami.  They've won 3 games with Holcomb and SHOULD win today (although that's not a given after what I'm seeing so far).  Holcomb is NOT that much better.

546793[/snapback]

And...I submit that the early season wins against the Jets and Miami could have easily been won with JPL or Holcomb under center. I can't stand Holcomb.

Not trying to repeat myself but if you watch Peters right now he's plowing people, hope we can lock him up this offseason and why the hell does Shaud Williams ever get any carries?

I really thought hard about putting M & M's on the sundae.

I do like squash, too. Ever have a southern style squash casserole?

546791[/snapback]

No, I'm not much of a squash fan. No paddleball jokes please.

When I cook a tenderloin, I grind up a bit of fennel seed, roll the pork in it, sear it in an oiled pan, and bake it in a pinched foil packet at 400. 30 - 45 minutes depending on size - the foil keeps it from drying out.

This sounds like people in lifeboats waiting to climb back on board the ship, because it really isn't sinking. Everyone can go back to the bar, or their nice warm, cozy rooms.

546794[/snapback]

Huh? :)

Mike

nice call by mularky!

take out your best RB and then run for a loss with your small back up on the same side where you got stuffed before!!

god his ass needs to get out of town

546799[/snapback]

Shaud Williams is absolutely horrible! Why keep up the facade??

No, I'm not much of a squash fan. No paddleball jokes please.

When I cook a tenderloin, I grind up a bit of fennel seed, roll the pork in it, sear it in an oiled pan, and bake it in a pinched foil packet at 400. 30 - 45 minutes depending on size - the foil keeps it from drying out.

546800[/snapback]

I'll send you a nice pork tenderloin in a bourbon and mollasses marinade/glaze. But, instead of fennel I use juniper berries.

And, look right? The checkdown was his primary receiver, as far as Mr. Stats, Holcomb was concerned. This is an embarrasemnt, but it has been for years.