What would you give up for Drew Brees?

envirojeff

If you put Brees in front of the Bills current OL he would play just like JP. So, I would not give up anything.

545854[/snapback]

I would say the Bills should have their QBs play behind the line, but really, what difference would it make?

Our entire draft and OLine for Brees.............and his entire offensive line because Brees would look just as Bad as JP and Cap'n DinkandDuck did this season...QB isnt going to save us...only an OL that knows how to block will.

545502[/snapback]

You have got that right sir.

Lets say that after the season, SD goes with Rivers over Brees. What would you give up for him? Maybe nothing?

I think he would be a great addition to this team. I'd give up:

First and second 2006 draft

or

Moulds, Reed and Clements

Fire away!

Jeff

545500[/snapback]

LOL! :w00t:

How does another QB supposed to help us win games and get us to the playoffs? :doh:

Would I trade for Drew Brees????

I guess I would have to know who the Head Coach and the Offensive Coordinator are.

mularley's "system" NEEDS two QBs. The only time he didn't injure a QB was when Bledsoe played for him last year; otherwise, mularkey's "system" is primarily a QB killer.

So if mularkey is "coaching", I would have to say a big NO for Brees.

Next issue is the o-line. I really think this is still more of a mularkey issue than what people want to believe; for the mear fact that, last year, mularkey had McNally right next to him ALL THE TIME. This year, mularkey has distanced himself from most position coaches. Looking at him on the sidelines, there is no one near him, except for maybe clements.

The o-line relies heavily on communications, that includes communications and understanding with playcalling. I don't see mularkey as any kind of a good communicator. Another example is his inability to address the media and fans.

Lets say that after the season, SD goes with Rivers over Brees. What would you give up for him? Maybe nothing?

or

Fire away!

Jeff

545500[/snapback]

Brees will stay, Rivers will be Traded...

Brees is the unquestioned Leader of that Team...If they Traded Brees it would cause mutiny in SD... :w00t:

or

Fire away!

Jeff

545500[/snapback]

J.P. and Clements...both Clements