If this is Holcomb's team......

You wanna know something???? I don't see the Holcomb's club or the Losman's club from either of the QBs, only one WR and one TE.

I think both Holcomb and Losman understand their positions, their strengths, and their weaknesses. Both seem to want to stay away from the "starting QB" controversy and have said as much.

The only "players" jawing really only seem to want to pad stats, because, YES Holcomb's experience gives him better quick reads and releases. BUT without experience, Losman won't get that in Buffalo.

The other controversy creators are the fans themselves. To me, it defeats the purpose of rooting for a TEAM.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Bills should get out of the business of "developing" a QB.  Heck, in this age of free agency let other teams suffer through the growing pains of a young QB and let's make a play for young up and comers like Volek, Garrard, Sorgi, Shaub, Brad Van Pelt, etc....

544716[/snapback]

You forgot to add Rob Johnson to your list of up and comers.

It's amazing to me how little so many of you people actually know about football.  Simply remarkable.

544773[/snapback]

It`s unreal, alot are kid`s who never even played the game,his stat`s don`t lie .Oh and I don`t want to hear about the injury rap either because Losman holding the ball is having his lump`s put to him :doh: