Another Brown Trouser Job......

The Poojer

so a buddy of mine gives me this DVD for christmas, it is Grahan Chapman's College Tour of 1988 where he talks about Dangerous Sports Club, Python Stuff, Keith Moon to name a few. This buddy of mine and I saw him on this tour at Syracuse University and to date is still one of the best live shows I have ever seen. He found the DVD months ago and got it for me! After the Picture my kids gave me of them and my wife and the coffee cup my 7 year old picked out on his own, this was my favorite gift! Unfortunately if you did not see the tour, the DVD may not be the most compelling DVD ever, but man oh man, having seen the show, it was a friggin treat!

so a buddy of mine gives me this DVD for christmas, it is Grahan Chapman's College Tour of 1988 where he talks about Dangerous Sports Club, Python Stuff, Keith Moon to name a few.  This buddy of mine and I saw him on this tour at Syracuse University and to date is still one of the best live shows I have ever seen.  He found the DVD months ago and got it for me!  After the Picture my kids gave me of them and my wife and the coffee cup my 7 year old picked out on his own, this was my favorite gift!  Unfortunately if you did not see the tour, the DVD may not be the most compelling DVD ever, but man oh man, having seen the show, it was a friggin treat!

543128[/snapback]

A good friend indeed.

I know what you mean about the coffee cup. My son, now 17 got me a Goofy (go figure!) cup at Disney Land many years ago. Like your child he picked it out himself, and mom tells me he really spent a lot of time looking things in the gift shop. It's still the only one I use.