We are the only Junkyard Dogs

agilen

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...=fleming/051221

Buffalo fans (along with Cleveland and Philly) are the only ones mentioned as a winner here. Fletcher was given honorable mention...to be honest, he is the only player on the Bills that I think deserves to be on this list. After selling out the whole season, don't we deserve a team with more heart?

Two others who made the list;

HM: Ted Washington, Oakland -- Somebody has to be gobbling up blockers and pushing the pocket so that Burgess can make all of those sacks. See what I mean?

He's STLL playing well ... can you believe that after this year we will have gotten rid of Washington, Williams, and Adams ...... and STILL won't be able to stop the run or rush the passer.

HM: Mike Pucillo, Cleveland -- Has filled in admirably at three different spots on the line for the appropriately named Dawgs.

Could it be THAT Mike Pucillo, he's been my whipping boy for so long it never entered my mind that maybe it COULD have been piss poor coaching ..... I wonder if Mike Williams will make this list next year???

HM: Mike Pucillo, Cleveland -- Has filled in admirably at three different spots on the line for the appropriately named Dawgs.

Could it be THAT Mike Pucillo, he's been my whipping boy for so long it never entered my mind that maybe it COULD have been piss poor coaching ..... I wonder if Mike Williams will make this list next year???

540114[/snapback]

The same Mike Pucillo. He was super smart, but lacked physical talent. Now, it looks like he's putting it all together. Joke's on us, huh?