JP

vegas55

Not starting JP just demonstrates how clueless this organization really is. It's the perfect time to let this kid play & get experience. Whats the worst that can happen, we lose and get a higher draft pick. The giants stuck with Eli last year even at a time a playoff berth was still a possibility. What can be gained by starting Holcomb and watching him throw 30-40 dump off passes in his ongoing quest to never take a hit.

Our game plan last week - ride the arm of Holcomb to victory - a sure fire recipe for success in the NFL.

I agree......MM doesnt plain on playing JP. JPs comments on the situation speak loud and clear. JP can play but isnt being allowed to start for some reason.

539000[/snapback]

I havent heard any comments from JP- link please?

Go to the friggin articles and read them on Twobillsdrive.com, I dont feel like giving you a link because your rude lol. JP just stats that he cant talk about why he isnt playing. Stupid if you ask me.

539009[/snapback]

I see nothing in the article that insinuates he isn't hurt. Mularkey has been very guarded about injurues- and he has the right to- the media is not entitled to everything, despite the fact the act like crying 4-year olds when things dont go their way

past history and common sense.. MM sucks

539038[/snapback]

I look on the board, and see our line sucks, our QB sucks, our coach sucks, our GM sucks, our defense sucks.

Granted, there is truth in some of it- but doesn't one part being bad make the others look worse than they are?

I see nothing in the article that insinuates he isn't hurt. Mularkey has been very guarded about injurues- and he has the right to- the media is not entitled to everything, despite the fact the act like crying 4-year olds when things dont go their way

539032[/snapback]

Seems to me you got screwed over by the media once or twice for some reason. You have nothing but hatred for them. You act like your Donahoes son or something.

Seems to me you got screwed over by the media once or twice for some reason. You have nothing but hatred for them. You act like your Donahoes son or something.

539047[/snapback]

No, not the case on either count.

Donahoe has made some good moves and some bad moves since he came here, and some good moves that just didn't pan out.

The media is there to report news, not to create it, and not for ratings.

And your source on that is.......link please.......

538996[/snapback]

Well I think this is the quote from the article he's refering to..

Asked how he was feeling, Losman said, "I can't answer the questions you want to ask."

There certainly is the hint in that comment that JP knows the question is "Are you healthy enough to Play" or "Do you want to Start"...And it seems to me he's been told flat out not to answer any of those questions...

But just about anything could be read into that quote... :huh:

I look on the board, and see our line sucks, our QB sucks, our coach sucks, our GM sucks, our defense sucks.

Granted, there is truth in some of it- but doesn't one part being bad make the others look worse than they are?

539042[/snapback]

exactly.. and it starts at the top.. so cut bait and start building a winner.. not a cash cow

Guest BackInDaDay
exactly.. and it starts at the top.. so cut bait and start building a winner.. not a cash cow

539070[/snapback]

BHAM!!! :huh: Good hit!

What JP SHOULD have said was;

"There are two reasons why I'm not starting, and one of them isn't because I can't throw an accurate pass."  B-)

539069[/snapback]

How about - because three lineman just hammered you on your first step