Evans needs to start

kota

I am a fan of Josh Reed. I like how he plays but unfortunately teams aren't afraid of him.

The two biggest plays of the game on offense came when Evans was in the game. The first one was where he drew the safety's away by going deep. This lead to a 36 yard pass to moulds. The 2nd play was the 60 yard bomb at the end of the game.

Evans can go over the middle, make the short passes and is a threat deep. Every team we faced probably scouted this guy this past draft. So they know what he can do.

The offense is struggling it is time for a change. Smash mouth football won't win you a championship.

I am a fan of Josh Reed.  I like how he plays but unfortunately teams aren't afraid of him. 

The two biggest plays of the game on offense came when Evans was in the game.  The first one was where he drew the safety's away by going deep.  This lead to a 36 yard pass to moulds.  The 2nd play was the 60 yard bomb at the end of the game.

Evans can go over the middle, make the short passes and is a threat deep.  Every team we faced probably scouted this guy this past draft.  So they know what he can do.

The offense is struggling it is time for a change.  Smash mouth football won't win you a championship.

38267[/snapback]

Didn't the Giants beat us in Super Bowl XXV playing smash mouth football?

The truth is that Bledsoe has to find a reliable target outside of Moulds whether it be Reed or Evans or even Bobby Shaw.

I am a fan of Josh Reed.  I like how he plays but unfortunately teams aren't afraid of him. 

The two biggest plays of the game on offense came when Evans was in the game.  The first one was where he drew the safety's away by going deep.  This lead to a 36 yard pass to moulds.  The 2nd play was the 60 yard bomb at the end of the game.

Evans can go over the middle, make the short passes and is a threat deep.  Every team we faced probably scouted this guy this past draft.  So they know what he can do.

The offense is struggling it is time for a change.  Smash mouth football won't win you a championship.

38267[/snapback]

At the risk of sounding cliched ...

Smash mouth football has a much better chance of winning championships than airing it out. But I do agree that we need to get Evans more involved and test the opposition's weaknesses. No harm in having a constant threat of a 60+ bomb every few plays.