Look what is finding it's way to the e-mails again

Q: What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV watching the Super

Bowl?

A: The Buffalo Bills

Q: What do the Buffalo Bills and Billy Graham have in common?

A: They both can make 80,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q: How do you keep a Buffalo Bill out of your yard?

A: Put up goal posts.

Q: Where do you go in Buffalo in case of a tornado?

A: To the Bills Stadium - they never get a touchdown there!

Q: What's the difference between the Buffalo Bills and a dollar bill?

A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q: What do the Buffalo Bills and possums have in common?

A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

If nothing else, we still have a sense of humor.

537369[/snapback]

Yeah, that, and.....a bunch of jerseys, 3 jackets, a bunch of BILLIEVE bracelets, 7 of 8 season tickets for a collage, a slew of hats and visors, a Bills blanket, bobbleheads, boxes of cereal, a Hunter's Hope bear, a talking Jim Kelly doll, alot of pictures.....some signed, some not signed yet, a Bills troll (no, not YOURS, R. Rich :D ), some coffee cups, a shot glass, socks, sweatshirts, t-shirts, Christmas ornaments.............................and a broken heart. :w00t:

Yeah, that, and.....a bunch of jerseys, 3 jackets, a bunch of BILLIEVE bracelets, 7 of 8 season tickets for a collage, a slew of hats and visors, a Bills blanket, bobbleheads, boxes of cereal, a Hunter's Hope bear, a talking Jim Kelly doll, alot of pictures.....some signed, some not signed yet, a Bills troll (no, not YOURS, R. Rich  :lol: ), some coffee cups, a shot glass, socks, sweatshirts, t-shirts, Christmas ornaments.............................and a broken heart.  ;)

537389[/snapback]

Bitter?

Yeah, that, and.....a bunch of jerseys, 3 jackets, a bunch of BILLIEVE bracelets, 7 of 8 season tickets for a collage, a slew of hats and visors, a Bills blanket, bobbleheads, boxes of cereal, a Hunter's Hope bear, a talking Jim Kelly doll, alot of pictures.....some signed, some not signed yet, a Bills troll (no, not YOURS, R. Rich  :huh: ), some coffee cups, a shot glass, socks, sweatshirts, t-shirts, Christmas ornaments.............................and a broken heart.  :w00t:

537389[/snapback]

I tried to sing that to the tune of 'The Twelve Days of Christmas" and couldn't get it to fit. I'll have to work on it some more. :lol:

You team support is admirable. I just hope the cereal isn't Flutie Flakes. :P

I tried to sing that to the tune of 'The Twelve Days of Christmas" and couldn't get it to fit. I'll have to work on it some more.  :huh:

You team support is admirable. I just hope the cereal isn't Flutie Flakes. :w00t:

538810[/snapback]

Flutie Flakes and Kelly Krunch. :lol: