Roscoe Beebe

1 more year, 2 more years, 1 more week?

:doh:

When he takes a shot he reminds me of those stunt doubles that have those backpacks on and fly backwards 20 feet.

:(  <_<

535620[/snapback]

That title is a total insult to beebe,,,,beebe was pretty tough player, something roscoe the midget will never be.......no offense to real midgets.I say he doesn't make it out of training camp for the length of his contract here in buff. or when the new coaching staff figures he's a bust which ever comes first...next year?

That title is a total insult to beebe,,,,beebe was pretty tough player, something roscoe the midget will never be.......no offense to real midgets.I say he doesn't make it out of training camp for the length of his contract here in buff. or when the new coaching staff figures he's a bust which ever comes first...next year?

535624[/snapback]

I think you could question a few things about Roscoe, but his toughness isn't one of them.

1 more year, 2 more years, 1 more week?

:doh:

When he takes a shot he reminds me of those stunt doubles that have those backpacks on and fly backwards 20 feet.

:(  <_<

535620[/snapback]

Told my wife last night that he won't last 2 years in the NFL. He's gonna take a really bad hit, and it will be game over. It's just a matter of time. I hope he's not too badly injured when it happens.

Way to spend a 2nd rounder when we had much more pressing issues to draft.  We took a "luxury" pick on a skill position player that could be knocked out by my 8 year old cousin.

Great work on that one, TD!

535754[/snapback]

I don't know, he took a nasty shot yesterday and got right back up from it. I think the "Undersized" things may be a bit premature (allthough I wasn't crazy about the pick myself... And his punt returns make me cringe).

He broke his wrist in camp, but that's hardly a "small person" injury.

CW

I don't know, he took a nasty shot yesterday and got right back up from it.  I think the "Undersized" things may be a bit premature (allthough I wasn't crazy about the pick myself...  And his punt returns make me cringe).

CW

535765[/snapback]

Fair enough, but that being said, he can still be knocked out by my 8 year old cousin.

535624[/snapback]

What's the matter - not getting enough hunky-love?

Ok, Roscoe is a small receiver and a stupid use of a pick. But what has he shown you on the field that makes you certain he's not tough? I saw him bounce up without a thought after a couple of mean hits...

I don't know, he took a nasty shot yesterday and got right back up from it.  I think the "Undersized" things may be a bit premature (allthough I wasn't crazy about the pick myself...  And his punt returns make me cringe).

CW

535765[/snapback]

After that hit Parrish left the game and didn't return.

After that hit Parrish left the game and didn't return.

535868[/snapback]

Maybe true, but I don't think we had many (any?) more plays after that anyway, and I don't think he left injured since he popped up and trotted off the field.

I guess we'll wait until the injury report comes out.

CW