Happy Birthday song?

Fezmid

All,

I'm looking for a decent Happy Birthday song to use as the backdrop for a birthday video I'm making. I've found a bunch online, but they all pretty much suck. I'm looking for something rock/metal/popish, and longer than 10 seconds (although, if done well, I could probably try looping it).

I thought about using the Weird Al version, but figured that wouldn't work for a 1-year old's birthday video with lyrics like:

It's time to celebrate your birthday

It happens every year

We'll eat a lot of brocalli

and drink a lot of bear

:lol:

If anyone has anything they could send me, that'd be great. PM me.

CW

I like the Ramones version on that Simpsons ep, probably not great for a 1 year old, though.  I'm sure a free version of the mp3 is floating around some where.

533647[/snapback]

Heh, funny but you're right - not good for a 1-year old :D

http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/downloads/music.shtml

"Go to hell, ya old bastard!" :lol:

CW

Ok, I managed to take the Weird Al version and edit it down to just a normal "happy birthday" type song. Good enough.

Of course, if anyone has a song, I'll definately be able to use it for next year :lol:

Thanks!

CW

All,

try to find spongebob and patrick singing it from one of the spongebob cartoons, that version always cracks me up

I'm looking for a decent Happy Birthday song to use as the backdrop for a birthday video I'm making.  I've found a bunch online, but they all pretty much suck.  I'm looking for something rock/metal/popish, and longer than 10 seconds (although, if done well, I could probably try looping it).

I thought about using the Weird Al version, but figured that wouldn't work for a 1-year old's birthday video with lyrics like:

It's time to celebrate your birthday

It happens every year

We'll eat a lot of brocalli

and drink a lot of bear

:doh:

If anyone has anything they could send me, that'd be great.  PM me.

CW

533637[/snapback]

I'm partial to the MM version, but then again, I'm an old fart.  Wouldn't work for a 1 year old, but grandpa would enjoy it.

533940[/snapback]

MM Version?

Still looking for the Spongebob one as well.

CW