Ralph alone?

beerme1

I thought I saw on tv the day Ralph came into town to talk to Moulds that he was driving away from the airport alone which a) surprised the hell out of me and b) scared the hell out of me as I was on the road around that time :blink:

Can anyone confirm if he drives alone when he comes here?

I can't believe that someone with his money, no doubt private jet, and given his age would still be driving on a trip.

If he was, Marv probably is a legitamate HC candidate given his much younger status. 0:)

I thought I saw on tv the day Ralph came into town to talk to Moulds that he was driving away from the airport alone which a) surprised the hell out of me and b) scared the hell out of me as I was on the road around that time  :blink:

I can't believe that someone with his money, no doubt private jet, and given his age would still be driving on a trip.

If he was, Marv probably is a legitamate HC candidate given his much younger status.  0:)

532226[/snapback]

I saw him being driven when I was at the Ralph this weekend. I do not believe he drives.

I thought I saw on tv the day Ralph came into town to talk to Moulds that he was driving away from the airport alone which a) surprised the hell out of me and b) scared the hell out of me as I was on the road around that time  :w00t:

If he was, Marv probably is a legitamate HC candidate given his much younger status.  0:)

532226[/snapback]

One of the zillion articles I have read over the last week, about Wilson and the Bills, mentioned the fact that, yes, he does still drive a car...he probably has a chauffer for the games, so he can pound Genny screamers and OV's, and not have to worry about that long line of traffic on Abbot road, afterward.... :blink:

At the Chiefs game I was standing outside the old administration building, which is right above where the players park. While waiting to get into to get our sideline passes, Ralph drove up in his blue PT Cruiser with a huge charging buffalo along the whole side of the car. He was driving and was the only one to exit the car. Maybe he just drives in from around the corner, but I was not drunk enough at that time to know what I saw. Willis also walked into the stadium about an hour and a half before gametime.

One of the zillion articles I have read over the last week, about Wilson and the Bills, mentioned the fact that, yes, he does still drive a car...he probably has a chauffer for the games, so he can pound Genny screamers and OV's, and not have to worry about that long line of traffic on Abbot road, afterward.... :blink:

532679[/snapback]

LOL - you got me, buftex!

What a great image, Ralph pounding Genny screamers and OV's!

Maybe doin' a couple doobies in the limo.

At the Chiefs game I was standing outside the old administration building, which is right above where the players park.  While waiting to get into to get our sideline passes, Ralph drove up in his blue PT Cruiser with a huge charging buffalo along the whole side of the car.  He was driving and was the only one to exit the car.  Maybe he just drives in from around the corner, but I was not drunk enough at that time to know what I saw.  Willis also walked into the stadium about an hour and a half before gametime.

532732[/snapback]

a guy with that much money drives around in a PT cruiser :blink:

a guy with that much money drives around in a PT cruiser  ;)

532810[/snapback]

Remember, it's got the Bills logo all over it...........wait, my bad. That probably brings the value down a hell of alot more.

My first thought was, Damn! isn't that what women drive??? At 87 you have to believe the brain functions are slipping. TD, MM, PT Cruiser, etc.... you get the picture. :blink: