The vastly improved Trey Teague....

LabattBlue

I have read so much here about how TT has improved.  Did you see the wiff he had on the OAK player who nailed WM for a 10 yard loss in the backfield.    :D

37990[/snapback]

Just a temporary setback. It will NOT continue. We have McNally. His teams have given up 58 sacks in the last 18 games, but you just wait. He is going to give the Bills a virtual wall of steel, talent or not. :D

I have read so much here about how TT has improved.  Did you see the wiff he had on the OAK player who nailed WM for a 10 yard loss in the backfield.    :D

37990[/snapback]

The play you are talking about was a middle draw. The job of the center by the play's design is to release his assignment upfield on the weakside, which is exactly what Teague does. The whole IDEA is for Teague's guy to overrun the play (creating the hole), which happens, but McGahee is forced to move to the weakside to counter pressure in his face, The real problem with the play is that it should arguably have been audibled out of- the Raiders stacked two extra players in the box with one of them right over center.

If you'd like to criticize a Teague play use the 4th quarter holding call/whiff.

As far as McNally is concerned, until he's the positions coach for Damian Shelton and Travis Henry you might not be so quick to point the blame in his direction. Our RBs were by far the weakest link in our blocking scheme Sunday, with Shelton missing assignments in both running and passing plays that led to sacks and stuffs plus Travis just giving up a rusher with a horrible block leading to another sack.

I'm ready to end the Travis experiment right now in favor of McGahee because he has to be no worse a pass blocker than Travis. Henry is awful, and I still haven't figured out what management was thinking when they signed Damian Shelton. He's an average at best run and pass blocking FB who makes poor decisions on the fly.