WGR= Propaganda

Adam

I know WGR 55 has used their typical spin to convince people that Donahoe has called them jerks- this is a fabrication, a lie, and pretty typical of what they do there.

Donahoe was asked to resign by a fan, and he told the guy to call the other station if he wants to act like a jerk.

I would have been much more vocal than that if a guy told me he wanted me unemployed.

Stop believing everything these losers say on the radio. They are not reporters or journalists in the least. They basically selectively pick facts, then use the message you want to hear to sway you into being negative about just about anything. Negativity=ratings.

The job Donahoe has done is not the issue here- the fact that these guys basically like to program their listeners is.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh:

529805[/snapback]

Think what you want- this is not even a defense of Donahoe, but just a fact in what they do over there, what they did before Donahoe got here, and what they will do if allowed long after he is gone

Adam is Donahoe ha ha ha. Either that or a disgruntled ex-employee. Its so obvious.

I love WGR because there so friggin blunt! I love it. Everyone else tries to sugar coat things.

529819[/snapback]

I think you are confusing blunt with accuracy. If they were both, it would be a completely different story.

I find them to feel the same things that I feel. There feelings are accurate with mine and thats all that matters. Donahoe has called the fans out before. Now he just said "jerk" to that one fan but you know what............that one fan feels basically the same as every single bills fan so he did call us all out.

Actually when you think about it GR is actually calling their listeners jerks. TD never once said call GR if you want to be a jerk, he said there are other stations you could call if you want to be a jerk. What makes GR jump to the conclusion he was talking about their station? Do they believe their callers to be jerks?

I find them to feel the same things that I feel. There feelings are accurate with mine and thats all that matters. Donahoe has called the fans out before. Now he just said "jerk" to that one fan but you know what............that one fan feels basically the same as every single bills fan so he did call us all out.

529842[/snapback]

Thats fine if you feel that way, but if he calls Donahoe out publicly, you have no right to deny Donahoe the right to fire back. You can feel it was aimed at you if you want, ut you're wrong- you didnt directly attack him like that jerk did.

And let me add this- for the most part, the people on here who don't like him, let their feelings be known with a bit more class than that guy did, and the people on WGR

Actually when you think about it GR is actually calling their listeners jerks. TD never once said call GR if you want to be a jerk, he said there are other stations you could call if you want to be a jerk. What makes GR jump to the conclusion he was talking about their station? Do they believe their callers to be jerks?

529849[/snapback]

Um because GR55 is widely known to be hated by the Bills organization thats why. There the only station that the Bills will not interview on anymore. It was a shot at GR believe me.

Thats fine if you feel that way, but if he calls Donahoe out publicly, you have no right to deny Donahoe the right to fire back. You can feel it was aimed at you if you want, ut you're wrong- you didnt directly attack him like that jerk did.

And let me add this- for the most part, the people on here who don't like him, let their feelings be known with a bit more class than that guy did, and the people on WGR

529857[/snapback]

Adam - firmly take Donahoes weasel out your rear. Its hindering your thinking.

Um because GR55 is widely known to be hated by the Bills organization thats why. There the only station that the Bills will not interview on anymore. It was a shot at GR believe me.

529859[/snapback]

A well deserved one if so- they are pretty unprofessional. Anyone would be silly to consider them journalists- they seek to make the news.

They seek to voice Bills nations opinon.

Obviously your a blind TD follower.

529871[/snapback]

Dude, I'm trying to take the high road here, I never called you a WGR zombie or anything (even though you resorted to that), but their methods are wrong.