Stopped from entering the game !

Niagara Bill

I think it's hilarious that people are complaining about not being allowed a sign/tshirt, yet frisking everyone is a-ok. :D

529011[/snapback]

It's not a real frisking where I entered today. The guy barely touched me. I could have smuggled in a 12-pack if I wanted.

I had a Tee Shirt  that I made up that said...I am one of those Jerk Bills fans.

Security refused to let me in saying it was offensive...called over the cops and I had to remove it.  :D

Imagine if I had actually said something controversial.

This is TD goodie goodie attitute.

He has screwed our team, and screwed our tailgating and I hope Ralph does the only thing that can be done before we turn into Arizona east. :D

528399[/snapback]

I was on Coach's show after the game on 1180 describing the incident "Albany,n.y." mentions in this thread. My seats are first row atop the luxury boxes, and there was snow on the 'shelf' created by the roof. Harv writes with his finger in the snow "FIRE MULARKEY." It was so inoccuous we forgot it was even there... All of a sudden, later in the quarter, we see three security/staff/cops/whatever... They are coming at us with walkie-talkies and very serious looks. We're looking behind us and around us for the fight, the glass bottle, the knife, the displayed weapon ... whatever it was that was apparently happening right where we were sitting, and was serious enough for them to send a cadre of three officers. Then Harv realizes, "Hey, they're looking at US!" Sure enough, they make him erase it.... letters in snow, for Christ's sake! Harv went along because he didn't want to get ejected. I just had to go on Coach's show with THAT one. Is that slightly paranoid behavior on the team's part, or is it just me? Even Ghost couldn't believe it and he saw it too. Wow.

I had a Tee Shirt  that I made up that said...I am one of those Jerk Bills fans.

Security refused to let me in saying it was offensive...called over the cops and I had to remove it.  :D

Imagine if I had actually said something controversial.

This is TD goodie goodie attitute.

He has screwed our team, and screwed our tailgating and I hope Ralph does the only thing that can be done before we turn into Arizona east. :D

528399[/snapback]

Screwed your Tailgating??? So why have you not come and see me?????