JJ to Buffalo

DevilsAlum

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I always hated the pig faced satan but its time for a large move on Ralphs part to save the spiral this franchise is in. Jimmy might be the type of personality to save this team? I know many are saying no way and others clamouring for him but this franchise seems it needs a shake up more than midcourse adjustments.

i don't think jimmy johnson is coming to buffalo.

528706[/snapback]

I had put absolutely no faith in these rumors either. However, when Bradshaw was doing the Buffalo highlights after the game he kept mentioning the snow repeatedly and kept saying, "how do you like snow Jimmy?" in a suggestive way. I have no clue if there was anything said on the pre-game that had something to do with this but I found it odd. And it wasn't just one mention of it either, Bradshaw said it 3-4 times during the highlights "it sure is cold up there in Buffalo, isn't it Jimmy?"

Just my opinion but:

1) No way Ralph wants Johnson. Too high of a pricetag and the two never exactly got along during JJ's days in Dallas and Miami.

2) No way Johnson wants Buffalo. He won't have total control (not with Wilson around), and he won't get the money he would from other franchises.

As much as I hate this team right now (which is a lot), I can't even comprehend how much more I would hate them if they hired Jimmy Johnson.

You think the Bills have been classless since Donahoe was hired? Just wait until JJ comes into town. You won't be able to say "Bills" and "class" in the same sentence without bursting into fits of laughter and/or tears.

As much as I hate this team right now (which is a lot), I can't even comprehend how much more I would hate them if they hired Jimmy Johnson.

You think the Bills have been classless since Donahoe was hired? Just wait until JJ comes into town. You won't be able to say "Bills" and "class" in the same sentence without bursting into fits of laughter and/or tears.

528734[/snapback]

Bills and Clown class seem to fit in a sentence very very well.

Just my opinion but:

1) No way Ralph wants Johnson. Too high of a pricetag and the two never exactly got along during JJ's days in Dallas and Miami.

2) No way Johnson wants Buffalo. He won't have total control (not with Wilson around), and he won't get the money he would from other franchises.

528731[/snapback]

Do you have proof of the fact they didnt get along?

Ralph is letting TD have all the control today, he wants to win before he goes off to the big pressbox in the sky.

JJ's ego might be whats needed to show he can take a franchise headed in wrong direction and return it to its glory days.