Mike Williams.... why is he a bust?

I am not a huge MW fan, but I do think that he is worth keeping at the right price.  He can be salvaged.

P.S.  Those of you who have not lost a parent or grandparent have no idea how it can effect you.  I lost my dad 19 years ago and it effects me every day.

528253[/snapback]

I would like to see MW renogiate for a lower salary and come back refocused. No need to throw the baby out with the bath water. We do have some talent on this team-lets be discriminate who we let get away

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year, the line came along rather well in the last half of the year, and the thinking was that they could build off that.  Injuries and rookie QB stopped all that talk.  Of course you like to blame McNally for not predicting that Williams & Villareal would be injured most of this year, which has had a huge impact on the OL.  It's McNally's fault that Anderson hasn't lived up to his FA signing.  The only other realistic offseason option was to get Shelton, but contrary to your insistence, he hasn't played that much better than Gandy.

528263[/snapback]

Let's not forget that it should be counted as a negative that McNally had a Hall-of-Famer under his tutelage as well. <_<

Actually, McNally did a great job last year turning the "Sad Sacks" into something that looked vaguely like a functional OL.

Of course, the injuries and 5-and-dime discount specials are all his doing...