I'm never drinking again

Stl Bills

Cut me some slack it was on an empty stomache. Besides your talking to the idiot who once drank a fifth of SoCo in 45 minutes (Yes I won the race). I've learned my lesson about the binge drinking so thats why I only had about 17 drinks in the three hours I was at the bar last night.

So what time did you actaully start drinkin.....kitty

:angry:

526265[/snapback]

<_<

... Last night was my "last hurrah" before the finals studying begins. We had a x-mas party at some of my buddies' place for the seniors in my fraternity. TONS of booze. Huge pot of hot apple cider w/ cap, same with hot chocolate and ice 101, multiple handles of vodka, rum, gin, whisky,etc.., and of course beer. It was a freakin blast. Lots of drunken x-mas tunes singing and even a full out wrestling match that came about in the wee hours that left my roomate in a sling with an eye swollen shut :o

:angry:

... Last night was my "last hurrah" before the finals studying begins. We had a x-mas party at some of my buddies' place for the seniors in my fraternity. TONS of booze. Huge pot of hot apple cider w/ cap, same with hot chocolate and ice 101, multiple handles of vodka, rum, gin, whisky,etc.., and of course beer.  It was a freakin blast. Lots of drunken x-mas tunes singing and even a full out wrestling match that came about in the wee hours that left my roomate in a sling with an eye swollen shut  :o

526589[/snapback]

No lesson learned re your buddy? <_<

I'm confused... did she leave and come back?  I don't mess with the fatties but I've had my fair share of beer goggle escapades.  I generally remember those though, they just look a lot better when your wasted.

526075[/snapback]

the girl i was talking about left and came back. it was back when i was in college living in the dorms. we usually dont lock our doors when we take a shower.

i came back wearing a towel and bam, fat ugly chick naked in my bed. <_<