Just got a call from a reliable source...

That Mularkey is going to excuse Brian Moorman from Sunday's game. MM believes that the Bills offense is finally clicking and that they would be better off to activate another player in Moorman's spot. Justin Bannan will assume any punting duty if so required as he at one time in his life kicked a football.

Also, my sister's exboyfriends mother who works at Buffalo Niagara Int'l said that she saw George Seifert renting a car this afternoon. It was a blue Dodge Neon. :D:flirt:

That Mularkey is going to excuse Brian Moorman from Sunday's game.  MM believes that the Bills offense is finally clicking and that they would be better off to activate another player in Moorman's spot.  Justin Bannan will assume any punting duty if so required as he at one time in his life kicked a football.

525482[/snapback]

It's a measure of how little respect I have for Mularkey's abilities that I read this and thought "Yeah...this could happen..." :flirt:

That Mularkey is going to excuse Brian Moorman from Sunday's game.  MM believes that the Bills offense is finally clicking and that they would be better off to activate another player in Moorman's spot.  Justin Bannan will assume any punting duty if so required as he at one time in his life kicked a football.

Also, my sister's exboyfriends mother who works at Buffalo Niagara Int'l said that she saw George Seifert renting a car this afternoon.  It was a blue Dodge Neon.  :w00t:  :pirate:

525482[/snapback]

What a waste of time! Cant you find anything better to do??? :lol:;);)

Well, Mularkey excused Moulds from last Sunday's game, likes to give his #1 back a lot of "breathers", and holds out his best DLineman to keep him fresh. We should have a well rested squad by the time the Playoffs arrive. Trouble is, they'll be watching them from their living rooms just like we will be. :pirate: