John Clayton:

Rico

Why does a head coach need the owners permission to suspend a player. Not that Im a Parcells fan but could you see him asking Jones if he could suspend say Keyshawn? Not likely.

I feel MM is trying to play both sides here. He wants the team to respect him and Moulds or any player should ever question play calling but he doesnt have the ballsto suspend him so he " excuses" him from paractice and leaves it up the Ralph. Are you kidding me? I hope Ralph says Moulds can play sunday and this is the beginning of the end for MM.

I think JP just likes getting the ball to Evans because of his speed. I like Eric but his play has slipped with is age, so I'm sure JP looks his way but is he able to get open and how can you argue with 3 TD's in a game? I say keep going to Lee. I remember another great wide reciever who thought Doug wasn't throwing the ball to him enough. He was throwing it to a young Eric Moulds. Ego's will be Ego's.

I think JP just likes getting the ball to Evans because of his speed. I like Eric but his play has slipped with is age, so I'm sure JP looks his way but is he able to get open and how can you argue with 3 TD's in a game? I say keep going to Lee. I remember another great wide reciever who thought Doug wasn't throwing the ball to him enough. He was throwing it to a young Eric Moulds.  Ego's will be Ego's.

525028[/snapback]

Lee was open for 3 TD's because a- you're right, hes very good and b- Moulds was being doubled on nearly every down. A very good method for determining realities in football is to see what transpires on the field. You may think one thing about a guy while I think another, but in this example we can learn with certainty that Moulds is still a serious threat because other teams double him. Our opinions really don't matter when compared to the facts.

Guest BackInDaDay
I'll care about John Clayton's opinion when he proves he's not a virgin.  Friggin' goofy looking dork.

524800[/snapback]

I'll watch him report that story. :flirt:

I think MM is handling it well. He first said ' EM and I ahve talked' , then he suspends him for a week. He did not go public abt all his discussions. What more can you ask for ?

524687[/snapback]

MM is handling it well? I guess the captain of the Titanic was doing his best also?!?

MM is a complete flop at decision making - on the field or off the field.

What constitutes failure if this is success?